My hero Terry.RIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great turnout at the funeral, lots of ex player's, nearly all the 80s squad and older player's from further back, good turnout from ex red player's also, I even shook hands with dalgliesh.Great service and some great words from Reidy.R.I.P. Terry, a real true blue.

Great turnout at the funeral, lots of ex player's, nearly all the 80s squad and older player's from further back, good turnout from ex red player's also, I even shook hands with dalgliesh.Great service and some great words from Reidy.R.I.P. Terry, a real true blue.
Terry went into St Aloysius for a vigil overnight the day before the Funeral and was laid await there. The same as his lovely Mum a good few years ago. Terry took her to Mass there frequently when she was infirm. Reidy's family are from round the Parish too. Very sad Im not well enough to have attended Mass. Requiescat In Pace, Te.

Terry went into St Aloysius for a vigil overnight the day before the Funeral and was laid await there. The same as his lovely Mum a good few years ago. Terry took her to Mass there frequently when she was infirm. Reidy's family are from round the Parish too. Very sad Im not well enough to have attended Mass. Requiescat In Pace, Te.
Yes mate, they had a rosary on Monday night which I did not attend but I'm sure many others will have gone. Reidy was from St Augustine's but all his mum's family are from Page moss.Sorry to hear you couldn't attend and I hope your feeling a lot better soon.

Yes mate, they had a rosary on Monday night which I did not attend but I'm sure many others will have gone. Reidy was from St Augustine's but all his mum's family are from Page moss.Sorry to hear you couldn't attend and I hope your feeling a lot better soon.
Ah thanks for your good wishes..its a chronic thing unfortunately. Thanks too for the info regarding Terry's Requiem. In spite of my disappointment at at not being there, I'm just made up that there was as great a turn-out for him as I thought there would be.

Terry at his old stamping ground for the last time:((Thanks to Terrys son Cris for this photo)

Attachments

• 281440025_3109109836069722_7875601058347955528_n-2.jpg
    281440025_3109109836069722_7875601058347955528_n-2.jpg
    166.5 KB · Views: 95
I know what you mean about shaking hands with a scrote of the enth degree. At new year meeting some of the scum of the earth is a hard one for me,
In some cases when I have been forced into shaking hands, I will try to kiss the face off his wife, a couple of times it has caused bother, I don't know
why I'm sure? I never met Terry socially but liked what I saw and heard.

Status
Not open for further replies.