Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Naismith? Thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That pass was pretty unforgivable- there was no bobble, no one really approaching him- all he had to do was square it or even take a shot. I actually think 99% of this forum could have made a better pass than that.

I think his best position is centre forward- none of this wide or off the striker stuff- literally up there with another striker in a 4-4-2. He's not a bad fox in the box but I think hes a squad player and no more.

there was a massive moan about the ground, almost boos. it was awful.

I like him behind the striker. I wouldn't play him over Fellaini there but he's a good sub and will be ok for 15-20 games a season.

He's got an eye for a throughball, just not the best at executing it. Gets in good positions to slot too. Looks the type that'd score 10-12 a season if he always played.

I like him behind the striker. I wouldn't play him over Fellaini there but he's a good sub and will be ok for 15-20 games a season.

He's got an eye for a throughball, just not the best at executing it. Gets in good positions to slot too. Looks the type that'd score 10-12 a season if he always played.

i would play him there. naismith behind the striker is better then neville in the midfield

i would play him there. naismith behind the striker is better then neville in the midfield

Fellaini is an awful defensive midfielder. Never goes with the runners and lacks discipline with regards to his position. Box to box and behind a striker he's class. I like it the way we started the season TBH. Nice to have a decent back up though.

Hmmm. So basically Osman.

I look forward to him finally getting to play in his best position for a few months in 2016.

He'll be used as cover for Fellaini and Mirallas sparingly to start with before he starts doing more squat thrusts in training than them and they get sold.

Then he'll be the new Cahill and more difficult to get out of the Everton side than it is to get out of a relationship with a crazypsychostalkerbitch.

Yeah he's no winger! Off jelavic or striker. He's no where near as good as I thought he was but not a bad squad/sub player.

Think Oviedo proved yesterday he's a better winger as backup than Naismith. Still think its imperative we try and get Donovan in on a perm deal. Gives us that extra quality for when injuries strike.

My biggest concern at the moment is pienaar he's been awful these last few weeks. If we had Donovan and a fit mirallas I'd be dropping him at the mo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back