Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Naismith? Thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

He gets in to goal scoring positions but still needs a bit of a run in the team to prove his worth. That said, Mirallas any day over him, but I don't think Naisy as a winger or even a wide midfielder.

He's so gash it's unreal. The weight of his passes, the angle on them, the way it gets stuck under his feet...I can't forgive him for the last game where he had a shot that went out for a throw in. Paid £20-£30k a week and is actually capable of doing that.

He gives possession away so often it is unreal. He shouldn't be playing out wide - can't cross, too slow to beat anyone and gash first touch.

Some irrational hatred of a player going on in this thread. He put a shift in tonight and, again, was out of position. Not sure what you lot are expecting from him.

Some irrational hatred of a player going on in this thread. He put a shift in tonight and, again, was out of position. Not sure what you lot are expecting from him.

I don't hate him and it is not irrational - he just isn't any good on the right

He's a natural goalscorer playing on the wing. It's like playing Owen right midfield. It doesn't work. Fair play to the lad, he thrives at his opportunity to play but he would be much more productive playing alongside jelavic like he did for hibbo's testimonial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back