Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Naismith? Thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
His decision making is so slow. His main strength is getting into the box at the right time. Good squad player but I hope Mirallas will be back asap.

Anyone at the game would have relised (weirdly) that the decision to take him off for Oviedo was wrong.

He definately is not a winger and is lacking confidence severley. He seems to panic when he gets the ball and fans oofing and rrring isnt helping him.

When he went iff tonight we looked even worse going forward!!!!

He's put the ball in the net three times.

Guess what we couldn't do tonight guys ? Put the ball in the net.

Played behind the striker he'd do fine, i don't want to see him on the wing because he's clearly not cut out for it.

Some of the comments on here and at the match about him amaze me.

Needs a season, isn't a player I would have bought myself, he cos nothing. Will make a profit on him when we sell him to Sunderland, if nothing.

Give him some time. Blatantly not a winger. Was sh*te at times but he does get himself into the box when crosses come in from the left. Lacking confidence I reckon.

Moyes usually signs players who can play a couple of positions. I cant ever remember him signing anyone who plays no position .

Granted, hes being played out of postion, but when a player cant pass, run with the ball or has any footballing talent, postion doesnt really matter.

Neither could Cahill.

I'm not saying he's even in the same league as the legend, but he's gotta be given a chance. I like that you're sticking to your guns though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back