Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Naismith? Thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Naismith is way off the pace. Sell him in January it hasn't worked. Not convinced yet Oviedo is the answer. In the Arsenal match he was pretty poor when he came on - falling over and making bad passes.

May have been a decent wide man in the SPL but he will never, ever make a decent wide man in the Premier League. Play him behind the Striker or just dont play him. Simple.

It hard to judge him when he playing out of position, Moyes seem to do this sometime and it winds me up, Get Landon in asap if not, then fix the frigging right side.

Hes a perfectly fine squad player. We have wanted a good squad for ages as opposed to a good starting 11 yet as soon as he has a couple of dodgy games people want rid.

We need players like him who can do a job in a couple of positions. He probably isnt worthy of a starting spot but that doesnt make him useless either.

I've started to not mind him after pretty much hating him the first few months.

He's a good sub. No way he should be in our first 11 though. But think I don't think he would be if everyone was fit.

Hes a perfectly fine squad player. We have wanted a good squad for ages as opposed to a good starting 11 yet as soon as he has a couple of dodgy games people want rid.

We need players like him who can do a job in a couple of positions. He probably isnt worthy of a starting spot but that doesnt make him useless either.
Agree. Ideally we shouldn't be starting him but he's a more than adequate deputy. He is versatile and can cover a few positions. Obviously, he will have to adapt his game slightly and it's unlikely we will ever play to his strengths, but he can do a job.

I'd like to see him on the bench and a back up to the striker(s) and nothing else.
He's not a right midfielder but does seem to have an eye for goal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back