Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Naismith? Thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hasn't cost us a bean(so far)and has weighed in with an equaliser against the RS amongst his other goals,certainly a decent squad player,seems to be a Moyes type player in that he will play to orders,I'm willing to cut the lad some slack!!

Hasn't cost us a bean(so far)and has weighed in with an equaliser against the RS amongst his other goals,certainly a decent squad player,seems to be a Moyes type player in that he will play to orders,I'm willing to cut the lad some slack!!
This all day long.

When Gibson was supposedly gash I had seen prior evidence to suggest otherwise same with Jelavic even though he too played for Rangers. With Naismith the only evidence I have that could suggest some prior aceness is a good game I remember him having in the Champions league and Rangers fans fapping over him. In terms of Everton playing time I have seen a few promising signs but more bad signs and gash performances, lets see how he goes but I am not yet convinced enough to give my opinion either way.

I have a feeling about him that he'll actually become an important player for us as a second striker. He'll get us goals. As far as I can see Osman is the player he'll be replacing in the team, so he'll be waiting a while for his chance. Meanwhile he'll slot in on the right when Mirallas is out and get slated for appearing gash.

Despite my overall positive feeling about him I'm still annoyed about simple square pass he should have played in for Jella to slot bossly. (against Reading??)

Norwich, and while I too have not been that disheartened by Naismith at all, that moment infuriated me so so much

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back