Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Naismith? Thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can't defend his performance by saying we had worse players tonight.

The fact is this is the standard Naismith has been producing week in, week out since he arrived. I think even the lad himself feels out of place in this team, his confidence looks shot.

You can't defend his performance by saying we had worse players tonight.

The fact is this is the standard Naismith has been producing week in, week out since he arrived. I think even the lad himself feels out of place in this team, his confidence looks shot.

He reminds me of Brett Angell.

Plays shiote on the right wing, plays quite well down the centre...therefore we'll play him on the right wing...every game.

David-Moyes.jpg

He's utter ****e on the flank I've seen milk turn quicker, he's not good enough to play centrally in this league either, so **** him off back up North. Sell him to Celtic Davie just to [Poor language removed] the hun

Plays shiote on the right wing, plays quite well down the centre...therefore we'll play him on the right wing...every game.

When was this? I'm sorry but there's a whole host of players who deserve to play down the middle before Naismith.

It doesn't matter where he plays on the pitch he won't be good enough for this side.

When was this? I'm sorry but there's a whole host of players who deserve to play down the middle before Naismith.

It doesn't matter where he plays on the pitch he won't be good enough for this side.

When hes scored poacher goals this season. Possibly, but i'm bemoaning the fact he's playing out of position, if you're going to use him, at least use him right.

Ok mate x

When hes scored poacher goals this season. Possibly, but i'm bemoaning the fact he's playing out of position, if you're going to use him, at least use him right.

Ok mate x

My point is you can play him wherever and he still wouldn't be good enough. You honestly think he'd have an impact down the centre against players who are quicker and stronger than him? Not a chance his ability will compensate for lacking in those two areas.

My point is you can play him wherever and he still wouldn't be good enough. You honestly think he'd have an impact down the centre against players who are quicker and stronger than him? Not a chance his ability will compensate for lacking in those two areas.

Must have imagined him scoring those goals then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back