Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Naismith? Thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I try my best not to slate Everton players. I have gave him time but I can‘t give more than 3 positives in his game, I would feel sorry for him if he wern‘t picking up 30k plus a week. Hes a really bad player..

Again, how many of those games was he on the right and not in the centre?

Played from the right against Liverpool and Reading. Can't remember where he played against Norwich but I do recall that shocking pass he overhit and that came from the right side.

Yeah deffo.
If you're going to use him at all, at least use him in his proper position.

Lad you're entitled to your opinion and what you are saying is right in my eyes.

People need a scapegoat and are expecting a world beater as backup to the current squad. Hes done ok and isnt a wide player. Moyes has always played people wide who arent wingers. Especially on that right hand side.

Lad you're entitled to your opinion and what you are saying is right in my eyes.

People need a scapegoat and are expecting a world beater as backup to the current squad. Hes done ok and isnt a wide player. Moyes has always played people wide who arent wingers. Especially on that right hand side.

You're entitled to your opinion as well but I just don't see the transformation of Naismith into a good player by simply putting him through the middle.

It wouldn't surprise me if his injury record has taken it's toll and he's a shadow of the player he used to be. (I wouldn't know having seen next to nothing of him before he came here).

He wasn't the worst player tonight Osman was brutal and looked knackered from the off.

However, I just don't see it with Naismith, what is he and what other team in the division would he get in?

Left backs must rub their hands together when they see him on our team sheets as he never makes a defender run towards his own goal or make a tackle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back