Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2021/22 Nathan Patterson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently darn near MoM in the U23s.

Dunc should have played him not Kenny, he is the future.
Well, we're going to have to see how he can cope with defensive duties in the PL sometime.

Tbf, I thiught Kenny didn't do badly against Villa.

And I'd rather see Patterson chanced at FB once any danger to us falling out of the division has passed.

He starts against Brentford for me, think Dunc needs to go all out attack and see how we fare.
Its time to be positive on the pitch, and that means no Holgate or Kenny, i would usually have went with Gordon right but with Doucs out and it being his debut may be safer having Andros sitting in front and letting Nathan bomb past.

Well, we're going to have to see how he can cope with defensive duties in the PL sometime.

And I'd rather see Patterson chanced at FB once any danger to us falling out of the division has passed.

Keep trying Kenny and Coleman?

Kenny could not get a game for one of the worst Celtic teams in a long time, A team that finished 25 points behind Pattersons Rangers .

So what does that tell you about Patterson being left out?
It tells you that benitez was absolutely clueless and Ferguson went for the safe option in his first game, hell be starting soon enough when the new manager clocks Coleman and Kenny in training

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back