Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2021/22 Nathan Patterson

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what does that tell you about Patterson being left out?
I would suggest any REAL Celtic fan would have taken Patterson in a heartbeat last season or this.

I understand JJK is out of contract in the Summer? Kenny could not hold down a starting position at Celtic and they didn't have a starting RB in their squad. Did you not rate the SPL as a pub league in other posts? Judging by the Celtic supporter pods I viewed last season they would have taken Kenny as a squad player only, why didn't Everton sell him at the end of the loan then, asking too much or did Celtic not make an offer at all?

FYI there were many Rangers fan pods wanting Patterson in the first team at the start of the season, when Tavernier was off form. Tavernier is their club captain, penalty taker and one of their highest goal & assist players. Is that not enough reasons for him to be left out?

God help the poor lad if he plays and makes a mistake... you'll be all over it like a rash.

I would suggest any REAL Celtic fan would have taken Patterson in a heartbeat last season or this.

I understand JJK is out of contract in the Summer? Kenny could not hold down a starting position at Celtic and they didn't have a starting RB in their squad. Did you not rate the SPL as a pub league in other posts? Judging by the Celtic supporter pods I viewed last season they would have taken Kenny as a squad player only, why didn't Everton sell him at the end of the loan then, asking too much or did Celtic not make an offer at all?

FYI there were many Rangers fan pods wanting Patterson in the first team at the start of the season, when Tavernier was off form. Tavernier is their club captain, penalty taker and one of their highest goal & assist players. Is that not enough reasons for him to be left out?

God help the poor lad if he plays and makes a mistake... you'll be all over it like a rash.

One of my best mates is a Celtic fan, originally from Glasgow and settled here now.

From what he says, Kenny was very poor in the SPL and as a result Celtic didn`t want him, so no offer was forthcoming.

With regards to Patterson, he could be as good as Cafu, but if he came from Rangers, Dave would still hate him.

As you probably know by now, he`s not one, who is known for his balanced and measured opinions lol

Opportunity awaits for both new FBs. Learning your trade under Baines and Cole with Coleman as mentor. Real chance of claiming a first team spot now for both under a manager proven to trust young talent.

Thierry Small must be giving this serious Sliding Doors thinking.
I think many of the players who leave us while kn a YTS are cursed. It's bizarre

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back