Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2021/22 Nathan Patterson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Season long loan to Buckie Thistle.

…so sad how you’ve lambasted and written off a young 20 year old with real promise after lecturing genuine Evertonians for 6 months for not giving a chance to what I think is the most obnoxious managerial appointment the club has made in my 65 years.

In this instance, I have little doubt your judgement will be as wide of the mark as it usually is.

….doubt he’ll start today but I’m looking forward to a Patterson/Gordon partnership on our right flank.

it’s only a matter of time.

For that to happen i think Richarlison would leave. Very hard to cement a position for Gray, Dobbin, Richarlison (Iwobi/Townsend) and Gordon.

Thats a good thing of course but it would be perfect if Gordon and Patterson could be the right side for many years.

Depending on what the coaches think he can handle in game time mate he should be pretty much playing whenever possible now

One trait you notice with successful people is most of them are optimists, and view things in a "what can I gain" sort of way, rather than "what do I lose".

It's very clear Lampard has an elite mentality, even when compared to his peers as players and to a degree managers.

I think he will look at the positive upside Patterson can give, as opposed to some of the drawbacks, especially in a cup game.

One trait you notice with successful people is most of them are optimists, and view things in a "what can I gain" sort of way, rather than "what do I lose".

It's very clear Lampard has an elite mentality, even when compared to his peers as players and to a degree managers.

I think he will look at the positive upside Patterson can give, as opposed to some of the drawbacks, especially in a cup game.
What would he say about Iwobi?

Depending on what the coaches think he can handle in game time mate he should be pretty much playing whenever possible now
Completely agree he is young and will make mistakes but we need to start establishing a consistent team shape and we don’t have anyone else who can we play the modern up and down full back role anymore.

Hopefully he will create more positive moments than mistakes he cannot be any worse than Coleman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back