Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2021/22 Nathan Patterson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gemmill would be amazed if everything was plain sailing for Patterson, nonetheless. The Premier League, says the 51-year-old, will test his compatriot’s defensive capabilities like never before. He’s probably not been tested defensively at Rangers to the extent he will be in the Premier League with Everton,” added Gemmill.

Indeed.

I like how you're sat there, re-reading an interview with Scott Gemill, in the hopes of finding something to use to criticise an Everton player. Very special breed you are.

Gemmill would be amazed if everything was plain sailing for Patterson, nonetheless. The Premier League, says the 51-year-old, will test his compatriot’s defensive capabilities like never before. He’s probably not been tested defensively at Rangers to the extent he will be in the Premier League with Everton,” added Gemmill.

Indeed.
That's not really a surprise is it. SPL is not as good as the EPL shocker.

I'd say he is. And will probably improve enough to be better.
Digne's defensive side was as average as you can get. Thats why he ended up at the mighty Aston Villa. Didnt see any top teams rushing in for him.

If your going down that route, there was hardly a flock of club to sign Myko. Digne was much better going forward than Myko will ever be. Stated it before he is a steady 5 out of 10. Adds little to the team and never will

Had a quick search for davek posts in this thread. 25 pages of posts by him, 20 posts per page (plus 2 spare), works out to 502 posts if I'm not mistaken.

Five hundred and two. And the young lad has barely kicked a ball for us yet.

If that's not obsession I don't know what is.

Indeed.

FFS mate I’ve spent 18 years trying to forget about Scott Gemmill, now I’m triggered! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back