Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2021/22 Nathan Patterson

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it was unrealistic to expect a young lad who only ever started 12 games for Rangers to be challenging for a regular starting role straight from the off. He’s hopefully one for the future, but if he has to go on loan next season for game time we’ll need to bring someone else in as Seamus surely can’t be first choice much longer.

It was an awful lot of money to pay for potential though.

I think it was unrealistic to expect a young lad who only ever started 12 games for Rangers to be challenging for a regular starting role straight from the off. He’s hopefully one for the future, but if he has to go on loan next season for game time we’ll need to bring someone else in as Seamus surely can’t be first choice much longer.

It was an awful lot of money to pay for potential though.
He has nothing to do with Lampard, and from all I've read from him so far it's obvious he's going to stick with Coleman. He also is obviously a fan of Kenny too, so I can see another contract sorted there. Patterson is always talked of as a future proposition.

TBH, if Kenny isn't signed up again I wouldn't be at all surprised if Lampard went into the market for another RB and put Patterson out on loan to learn his trade.

….not sure if others have noticed, but looks a bit of a loner in the training vids. Always seems to walk out alone, when others are in company.

You can hear Coleman chatting to him during the warm up. I think there's just little cliques of players who get ready/come out together.

Mykolenko is another who hasn't found a little group yet

He has nothing to do with Lampard, and from all I've read from him so far it's obvious he's going to stick with Coleman. He also is obviously a fan of Kenny too, so I can see another contract sorted there. Patterson is always talked of as a future proposition.

TBH, if Kenny isn't signed up again I wouldn't be at all surprised if Lampard went into the market for another RB and put Patterson out on loan to learn his trade.
I would hope that this is the plan.

Speaking to a rangers supporter today who goes the game he's convinced he's a top player and we've got a belter player. Good prospect hopefully ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back