Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2021/22 Nathan Patterson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course, just conjecture, but I got the feeling when Benitez landed and now Lampard that they're scared to drop the "Everton legend captain" from the side. Every week he tells the media how great he is as if we're all blind or something.

I genuinely think our managers are essentially at gunpoint from Kenwright over Coleman, he won’t allow him to be dropped.

I've been lurking on GOT for years and I've been following this thread from the start

It's been absolutely hilarious reading the very obvious biases from the Irish/Celtic fans who don't want Nathan playing for Everton

The most hilarious thing being that the main protests have been made be a totally clueless ORANGE cat! :D

If anyone says that Patterson isn't due a go in the team after tonight then they are clearly predjudiced against him for reasons other than football

Could it be as simple as Lampard not wanting to drop Coleman because he's our captain Eggs? Mad if that was the reasoning like.

Called it twice already this season:

In a perfect world we’d sign like 10 new players but it ain’t happening. Hopefully a new RB this year. I’ve got a horrid feeling Benitez will stick with Coleman so he doesn’t look like ex-RS manager comes in and bins off long-serving club captain.

Lampard won’t drop the captain.

Thought he had a good hour. Didn't even look bad when he got back in defence either

Expect he will play their next game too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back