Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2021/22 Nathan Patterson

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Again, this is a forum and you are entitled to your opinion and I feel like a hypocrite calling out yours but your continuing need to scald others disagreeing with yours or finding any excuse to discredit a young promising player we hope has a big future at the club".

If you'd looked at this thread more thoroughly you'd have seen that I've identified both the bad and good of Patterson and stated he's a prospect as a defender going forward...but only after he adds that defensive quality to his game. That above us just caricature.

The manager has identified an immaturity to his game and will remain on the bench until he feels he can use him. I think that might be the cause of your discontent and your seeing me as a proxy for that.
Your absolutely desperate for Patterson to never pull on the toffee shirt it’s ripping out of you. If he was signed from the green half of Glasgow you would be his no1 cheer leader utterly pathetic.

When Patterson gets his first EPL start he will be Everton’s MoM and you will still be a bitter bigot

Fairly solid half. 1 little mistake but for contrary, many other senior players have had more than few also. Austria have done very little down his right hand side and have only had luck through the middle

Makes great attacking runs

I think you can see that he has the attributes to play wing back, I also think you can see the reasons why some are skeptical that he’d make any impact in the prem right now...especially in a back 4 (with our centre backs). He does look a bit suspect defensively to me.

I think he will grow into a very decent player for us eventually. But he’s not the player we needed to buy in January to make a difference to our side in a relegation battle.

For me I’d stick with Coleman in a back 4, and Patterson if we play with wing backs. He’s certainly better than Kenny.

I think you can see that he has the attributes to play wing back, I also think you can see the reasons why some are skeptical that he’d make any impact in the prem right now...especially in a back 4 (with our centre backs). He does look a bit suspect defensively to me.

I think he will grow into a very decent player for us eventually. But he’s not the player we needed to buy in January to make a difference to our side in a relegation battle.

For me I’d stick with Coleman in a back 4, and Patterson if we play with wing backs. He’s certainly better than Kenny.
But anyone saying it is a bigot.

Apparently.

You just have to have two eyes in your head and a modicum of knowledge about football to see it.

A decent performance. Electric the first 5. Two semi indifferent clearences. But Clarke has used this game to test a sit deep and counter attacking formation. I get why he has, and it's worked a dream and exactly what a friendly is for. Not set up for him to shine but he did well enough. Only taken off to give O'Donnell game time. Got back every time totally fine and was sitting in the position a certain poster on here demands.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back