2021/22 Nathan Patterson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well obvioulsy he gets in his own box to defend corners! That'll be from open play.

Overall on this feller Patterson I'm happy to park it and see how he does against a proper team like Kiev. This pre-season he's not done himself any favours overall when the two Amercan games are taken into consideration.

Kiev will tell us a whole lot more.

Not very often if his heat map is anything go by, its actually an argument the other way then the point you are mentioning.

Young players are boom and bust mate, that's the nature of it, as i said earlier we all wat to sign young players and develop them, then say they should nt be in the team because they are to young and need development - something has to give and its the perfect run of games for him without consequence. Two assists yesterday, we will have midfielders on 120k this season who wont get that. So i wont be stressing.

Its exciting to see how the lad develops, obviously we all hope he kicks on and we have a real threat from the flank, the lad has a cross in him and looked a threat..

Well obvioulsy he gets in his own box to defend corners! That'll be from open play.

Overall on this feller Patterson I'm happy to park it and see how he does against a proper team like Kiev. This pre-season he's not done himself any favours overall when the two Amercan games are taken into consideration.

That makes a little more sense than looking at 2 of our first friendly games, being behind both of the teams we were playing in terms of fitness, where no players really did themselves justice ?

I'd prefer to actually give him a good run of games in our league (like any player) before making a more balanced judgement on his current and future prospects.

Chicken will tell us nothing.

Set up a poll if it really bothers you that much, vault me if I'm wrong cos I'm not arsed got things that matter to worry about.
If you couldn't see my original post was tongue in cheek.
The Old firm have a sense of entitlement but I always live in hope one of the provincial teams can break the monopoly
Eh, naw. I did understand that your post was tongue-in-cheek, it's a pity you didn't realise my initial response was also...
I don't agree with the last statement though. St Johnstone won both cups the season before last.
Anyway, enough of this, I'll let you get on with your important stuff.

I don't know so much Dave, judging him on one game, be it Blackpool or Kiev, will not give you a true picture. I'm not convinced by him, yet, but, I can see potential there. I judge players by watching them play, rather than spreadsheets or heat maps or whatever. I've seen enough to know that he's quick, has a great engine, delivers a great cross and shows a willingness to track back.

Will he make it here? I don't know, but, he is in with a chance. You've already jumped all over the totally bogus report in a paper that decent people would not read saying that he was being sent on loan, his agent came out in the press today slamming this for the absolute lie it was. So, much as it may grieve you, I think you will see quite a bit of Patterson around the first team this season.

As I say, I'm not sure he will make it,but, I'll keep an open mind, which is more than can be said for you.

I don't know so much Dave, judging him on one game, be it Blackpool or Kiev, will not give you a true picture. I'm not convinced by him, yet, but, I can see potential there. I judge players by watching them play, rather than spreadsheets or heat maps or whatever. I've seen enough to know that he's quick, has a great engine, delivers a great cross and shows a willingness to track back.

Will he make it here? I don't know, but, he is in with a chance. You've already jumped all over the totally bogus report in a paper that decent people would not read saying that he was being sent on loan, his agent came out in the press today slamming this for the absolute lie it was. So, much as it may grieve you, I think you will see quite a bit of Patterson around the first team this season.

As I say, I'm not sure he will make it,but, I'll keep an open mind, which is more than can be said for you.
Whoa!!!

I'm just curious what evidence you have to suggest Lampard will play Coleman as a wing back. I'm assuming you are familiar with how vital the wing back positions are in terms of productivity in a team playing 3 at the back.
Coleman would be more effective as a 3rd centre half than a wing back now. Patterson is the future let’s get behind him.

I'm Scottish and I am shocked at some of the posts on here. Patterson is well known for his commitment and strength in the tackle. No one in Scotland has ever considered Nathan a winger and has always played right back or wing back. His biggest attributes are his mentality and aggression - basically a right sided Kieran Tierney.

Patterson relishes the defensive side of the game. I believe this david poster may have an agenda? He is describing a completely different player from what I watched the last years. I can only assume he hasn't seen him play much.

I'm Scottish and I am shocked at some of the posts on here. Patterson is well known for his commitment and strength in the tackle. No one in Scotland has ever considered Nathan a winger and has always played right back or wing back. His biggest attributes are his mentality and aggression - basically a right sided Kieran Tierney.

Patterson relishes the defensive side of the game. I believe this david poster may have an agenda? He is describing a completely different player from what I watched the last years. I can only assume he hasn't seen him play much.
His agenda is to sit in his mum's box room, aged 34 and constantly post nonsense on GOT.

Status
Not open for further replies.