2022/23 Nathan Patterson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loads of folks on there saying how Patterson was "brilliant" etc when he came on last night

Some of the curmudgeons on here will be having coronaries reading those comments

It's pretty rough when your own teams main forum is massively more negative than Elon Musk's Twitter...
He wasn't brilliant, did well considering he probably wasn't expecting to come on so early. I'm a big fan of Patterson and delighted when we signed him but we are going to miss Seamus.

He wasn't brilliant, did well considering he probably wasn't expecting to come on so early. I'm a big fan of Patterson and delighted when we signed him but we are going to miss Seamus.
He is a work in progress, he has a lot to learn defensively which has been alluded to on here but the lad has got pace. He is a much better more comfortable footballer than both Holgate and Godfrey which isn’t a high bar but I think with him and Garner in the team we will take care of the ball better and will have a more functioning attacking outlet. Big game next week as he will be marking Miriam who must be in contention for young PFA award.

Brighton have a couple of games in hand over those who shall not be named and will go two points ahead of them with two wins

Right into the Europa League spot/potential Champions League spot of Man City win it

So yeah they'll be well up for it

We'll probably have to assume that he'll be told to sit back by Dyche

You forget he’s only 21, still young and learning.

Anyway, whoever ends up having to deal with Mitoma is going to have a terrible afternoon, he’s been making defenders look like donkeys all season. I don’t doubt that whoever is in is going to have a horrible time tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back