2023/24 Nathan Patterson

Our Goalkeeper kicking to outfield players was pants all night - you fail to mention that .... tactically, Silva beat Dyche at his own game ten men behind the ball hoping to catch us on the break - when we attacked the ball unluckily never fell for us in the box apart from our equaliser - to slate one right back who had a reasonable game is shameful .....

Have you got any plans for Saturday? We're away at Spurs if you fancy a run out at right back, you're better at defending than Patterson

Why, so Pickford could smash it out of play yet again as he did about 200 times before Patto took control.

Pickford was out of order kicking off, no issues with Patterson taking control when Pickford was having one of his no meds games.

Had no cover or support from Harrison tonight, plus had the walking, talking disaster that is Keane on his side and he still did ok.

Not at fault for the penalty defeat, but the agenda rolls on.

It`s mad isn`t it ?

All because of the team we bought him off.

There`s some people on here, who`ve got some serious issues in real life.

Dont think is much between them young and patterson, patterson has the edge because is room to improve. Young has been average, of has had bad ganes but been ok. Coleman os first choice imo if fit. I just hope he can get some form back he does need a run of games to improve, i have no written him off here but like other players will call them out if i think poor
Young has been poor. Really poor.

15 league appearances and has:
1 red card
2 errors leading to goals
1 own goal
1 penalty conceded.

Not sure why he gets excused from that while Keane gets pelters for every mistake he makes. And Patterson gets a tonne of grief for being dribbled past a total of twice last night while making 4 successful tackles from his 6 attempted.

Patterson has a lot of work to do to be the standard we need consistently. But he is learning and is young enough to be able to do so. he was poor in the first half yesterday. But he was much better second half.

Last edited:

1 red card
1 own goal
1 penalty conceded.

Not sure why he gets excused from that while Keane gets pelters for every mistake he makes. And Patterson gets a tonne of grief for being dribbled past a total of twice last night while making 4 successful tackles from his 6 attempted.

Patterson has a lot of work to do to be the standard we need consistently. But he is learning and is young enough to be able to do so. he was poor in the first half yesterday. But he was much better second half.
Hasnt got any excuses young i have called him out every time i think poor. I dont think patterson had a good game thought he was the wrong side several times, think got lucky with a clearance when again he lost his man. I have been a fan of the lad and want see him do well and i did when he had a run in the team last season. Just calling it as i seen him last night at the match is imo.

1 red card
1 own goal
1 penalty conceded.

I also called tark out to my friends thought he was poor last night, every player can be called out if you think they have been poor. The thing with keane is frustration can have great games but problem is him switching off and letting mistakes get to him