Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2023/24 Nathan Patterson

Status
Not open for further replies.
His status being confirmed as 4th choice right back is surely relevant to this thread? I like the kid and think a good loan move is what's needed
He would have been third choice prior to Godfrey having a good performance. And with Seamus slowly retuning it was between him and young. Whether he's first or second out of that choice, we needed to keep him here. Not adverse to him going on loan, however the windows shut and I reckon he plays more of an role for us next season (reckon either or both young and colemen could retire)

He would have been third choice prior to Godfrey having a good performance. And with Seamus slowly retuning it was between him and young. Whether he's first or second out of that choice, we needed to keep him here. Not adverse to him going on loan, however the windows shut and I reckon he plays more of an role for us next season (reckon either or both young and colemen could retire)

Hence my question though whether I seen South Korean window is still open for Jesse Lingard etc so thinking there's still options to shift a wage packet and help FFP

Maintain he should have went out on loan, feel we've let him down a bit in his development, but nothing to do but get behind the lad now and hope he develops, at least he should get game time in the Euros.

Can see us giving Young or Coleman another deal in the summer.

Maintain he should have went out on loan, feel we've let him down a bit in his development, but nothing to do but get behind the lad now and hope he develops, at least he should get game time in the Euros.

Why do you think that about his development? He's played quite a lot of football here its not like he's been sat on the bench not getting any game time. I think Everton signed him as a prospect and he isn't as good as they hoped not yet at least so he's not become a big player but he's OK as a squad player. I'm not sure that loaning him out would have helped him that much and he's played a lot of games here like I said so it would have been a problem for us too.

His status being confirmed as 4th choice right back is surely relevant to this thread? I like the kid and think a good loan move is what's needed
Thought this myself, he really needed Coleman, Young & Godfrey ahead of him in December/January time so we could look at it that way and loan him out!
He has a place at the Euro's to try and keep hold of too so a loan would of helped that

maybe young, but dyche seems to have finally clicked on that he is crap as a full back.

Probably should have gone on loan if he isn’t in the plans. But really, watching the games, he has done no worse than anyone else who has played at RB.

The problem is, every mistake he makes, or every attack that comes down that side and Patterson gets jumped one whereas the others don’t.

Eg, see spurs first goal on Sat. Came from our right. Godfrey covering man with the ball (as Patterson is often doing), fullback runs through and the winger (edit, it was Gueye not the winger) covering doesn’t go with him. Seen no outrage about it. Yet Patterson would get strung up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back