2023/24 Nathan Patterson

Yawn. Stop crying about the fee we paid. You have zero say about it and you massively over egg it. £12m really isn’t that much in football terms.

We don’t currently have a decent right winger. Young and Harrison can’t cross a ball. Patterson can.

We can’t change that personnel situation right now as it’s not the transfer window. So we aren’t compromising on one right now.

If we'd have swerved that deal we potentially could have avoided a FFP penalty and points deduction but hey ho. Hopefully all gets sorted soon

If we'd have swerved that deal we potentially could have avoided a FFP penalty and points deduction but hey ho. Hopefully all gets sorted soon

Yet again you`re showing your true agenda driven colours.

You could say that about nearly every penny we`ve spent since the good ship Everton ran aground over the past few years.

" If only we hadn`t had to pay Lampard and his staff off, if only we hadn`t had to pay Bentitez and his staff off etc "

What you`ve written there is just childish nonsense.

Feel pretty sorry for the guy. Dyche clearly doesn't fancy him at all. What is he, fourth in the right back pecking order (Godfrey, Coleman, Young)? Or maybe even fifth behind Garner. Imagine he must be wondering about a move in the summer

Feel pretty sorry for the guy. Dyche clearly doesn't fancy him at all. What is he, fourth in the right back pecking order (Godfrey, Coleman, Young)? Or maybe even fifth behind Garner. Imagine he must be wondering about a move in the summer

…I don’t feel sorry for him at all. Defence has been the least of our problems and it’s up to Patterson to earn his place.

Totally agree that Dyche clearly doesn’t rate him but neither has previous managers. He’s a full-back so shouldn’t be an option for the right side midfield berth but I felt he could’ve done no worst than Young yesterday, but I suppose Dyche was again vindicated when Young earned us the penalty.

If I was him I would be out as soon as possible, just wasting his career here, Dyche will never play him again, something personal there.
Mykolenko was pants for a while but Dyche seemed to help him and given game time he is a much improved player, he clearly doesn’t see Patterson in the same way.

If I was him I would be out as soon as possible, just wasting his career here, Dyche will never play him again, something personal there.
Mykolenko was pants for a while but Dyche seemed to help him and given game time he is a much improved player, he clearly doesn’t see Patterson in the same way.

Dyche didn’t help Mykolenko, he played him because he had no other option. Myko started well from the start of the season as well, so after Youngs poor performances, he had no other choice.