2023/24 Nathan Patterson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im also going to say Coleman looked just the same if not worse at the same age. It wasnt until he was 23 after a loan that he clicked and was moved back to RB.
And that’s exactly what Patterson needs a loan, a solid season in a steady squad where he will get 30 plus games not a team that’s swapped and changed about.

Im also going to say Coleman looked just the same if not worse at the same age. It wasnt until he was 23 after a loan that he clicked and was moved back to RB.
ive still not forgiven Coleman for that Shameo in the cup semi. So at least Patterson has that going for him.

£12m up front with the additional cash for staying in the Premier League for two seasons (done). So yes £16m.

I've been watching Everton since the mid 80s. Patterson is the worst right back I've seen wearing our shirt. Certainly if you're even pretending you want a right back to defend.

Let alone for the fortune we've wasted on him.

We need to get him out in Jan, hope he can cope with the championship or more like the SPL and get maybe £2m or £3m back on him.
Mitch Ward?

£12m up front with the additional cash for staying in the Premier League for two seasons (done). So yes £16m.

I've been watching Everton since the mid 80s. Patterson is the worst right back I've seen wearing our shirt. Certainly if you're even pretending you want a right back to defend.

Let alone for the fortune we've wasted on him.

We need to get him out in Jan, hope he can cope with the championship or more like the SPL and get maybe £2m or £3m back on him.

Patterson out

James Tavernier in

Suggest you pack this in and just concentrate on the football eh?
Were you the rusty hoop that was advocating Neil Lennon as Everton’s new manager?.

IMG_0826.jpeg

Yes. Yes you were. Martin O’Neil gets a little mention as well I see…

Charlie Sweet everybody, what a judge. Absolutely no agenda against an ex Rangers player whatsoever.

Last edited:
In all fairness Everton are third from the bottom with one point after five games and are one goal away from being as bad as the bottom two teams on goal difference

Instead of all these questions over whether the lad's good enough for Everton it's starting to get to the stage where the question might well be:

Are Everton good enough for Nathan Patterson?

Who knows, next season we might see him starring for the mighty Nottingham Forest...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back