2023/24 Nathan Patterson

Status
Not open for further replies.
In all fairness Everton are third from the bottom with one point after five games and are one goal away from being as bad as the bottom two teams on goal difference

Instead of all these questions over whether the lad's good enough for Everton it's starting to get to the stage where the question might well be:

Are Everton good enough for Nathan Patterson?

Who knows, next season we might see him starring for the mighty Nottingham Forest...

The premiership is too good for him at the min.

He should have been loaned out to get some experience in the Championship.

I miss Walter Smith.

Hopefully we replace Dyche with a Rangers legend and all will be well with the world.

1695069604063.webp

Were you the rusty hoop that was advocating Neil Lennon as Everton’s new manager?.

View attachment 228195
Yes. Yes you were. Martin O’Neil gets a little mention as well I see…

Charlie Sweet everybody, what a judge. Absolutely no agenda against an ex Rangers player whatsoever.

Ha ha and if you were really sad you'd find I've probably advocated maybe 20 managers of different nationalities over those years too. Not forgetting I was, and am, a huge Duncan Ferguson fan and I liked David Weir at the time.

I am not against all Rangers players. Just the really bad ones that we spend £20+ million on.

In all fairness Everton are third from the bottom with one point after five games and are one goal away from being as bad as the bottom two teams on goal difference

Instead of all these questions over whether the lad's good enough for Everton it's starting to get to the stage where the question might well be:

Are Everton good enough for Nathan Patterson?

Who knows, next season we might see him starring for the mighty Nottingham Forest...

Another transfer would be good for the wallet though eh?!

Ha ha and if you were really sad you'd find I've probably advocated maybe 20 managers of different nationalities over those years too. Not forgetting I was, and am, a huge Duncan Ferguson fan and I liked David Weir at the time.

I am not against all Rangers players. Just the really bad ones that we spend £20+ million on.
Repeating a lie over and over doesn’t make it true.

It's hard to see Patterson's future here, tbh.

Maybe gets the game against Villa in the cup but I can see Dyche sticking with Young for the upcoming PL fixtures: he is a senior pro and will have committed to Young in the summer with a promise to get him game time as a starter, and Mykolenko did ok against Arsenal so he wont slot back in at LB in a hurry. Plus we'll have Coleman back hopefully mid-October.

Lol if you think his signature on that contract hasn't costed EFC over £20m then you're in cloud cooko land.
Ah, you appear to be one of those people who add up every cent for a player you dislike but if it was a player you like you would only use the transfer fee, or point out they are a “free” and ignore the much higher signing fee and agent fee we would pay due to them being free.

No agenda to see here.

Ah, you appear to be one of those people who add up every cent for a player you dislike but if it was a player you like you would only use the transfer fee, or point out they are a “free” and ignore the much higher signing fee and agent fee we would pay due to them being free.

No agenda to see here.
He's tat lad. It just comes down to that in the end. Even 'kin Dyche has managed to twig it.

He's tat lad. It just comes down to that in the end. Even 'kin Dyche has managed to twig it.
I’m not saying he hasn’t been poor this season. But that’s all posters need to say. Instead of spreading lies about fees, pretending to have inside knowledge, making personal comments about him.

We had an international break and then he played like 3 mins for us at the weekend, yet the same posters in here every day slagging him off. Nothing has changed from your views on him yesterday, so posting again stating the same thing is just showing it’s personal.

I’m not saying he hasn’t been poor this season. But that’s all posters need to say. Instead of spreading lies about fees, pretending to have inside knowledge, making personal comments about him.

We had an international break and then he played like 3 mins for us at the weekend, yet the same posters in here every day slagging him off. Nothing has changed from your views on him yesterday, so posting again stating the same thing is just showing it’s personal.
I agree. I think the figure for him has been inflated.

He's actually £12M worth of tat.

He just needs to play. That's my firm belief.

He's been in-and-out of the side for various reasons ever since we signed him - if he isn't injured, just keep him in the team. It's the only way he's going to gain experience & properly settle/improve. Still 21 years old.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back