2023/24 Nathan Patterson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's be honest, the exact same thing has been happening to Patterson all season too. I really like the kid and want him to succeed but nobody can deny he's been a liability this season, he's not been helped by the lack of cover in front of him and the formations used, but that's how Dyche wants to play and if he's not shaping up to the task he needs to sit on the bench like any other player performing poorly.
It hasn't though.

I can’t think of a player who has performed as badly since the start of the season as Young.
I don't think Young is the answer either, we're well short of quality in those positions.
It hasn't though.
He's been rinsed plenty. There's not been one player bar Branthwaite who's had a good start to the season though, it's not like he's being individually called out here by me, I'll leave that to the bigots.

I did not see one forward movement from our pensionable full back today ....
He played very well. Easily nails down that RB place until Seamus gets back.

We really should have loaned Patterson out before the window. The only chance he has of a PL future is if he goes to the Championship and gets some defensive sense. He's lost at this club and isn;t a serious contender for a starting place. That's the reality.

He played very well. Easily nails down that RB place until Seamus gets back.

We really should have loaned Patterson out before the window. The only chance he has of a PL future is if he goes to the Championship and gets some defensive sense. He's lost at this club and isn;t a serious contender for a starting place. That's the reality.
No he is not - he seldom darts down his flank - plus v a fast winger like last week = lost in defence too - easy game today & barely contributed ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back