2023/24 Nathan Patterson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mate he was only ever highly rated by Stevie G and the fat Spanish waiter. Does that not ring alarm bells? He played a handful of games in a league of comparable standard to League 1/League 2. That was it. His signing was an absolute disgrace.
This is not true - he was considered a highly rated youngster by many. He was a full international at 19 (Yeah, Scotland I know :p )

But whatever, you clearly have already made up your mind, so lets agree to disagree on that.

This is not true - he was considered a highly rated youngster by many. He was a full international at 19 (Yeah, Scotland I know :p )

But whatever, you clearly have already made up your mind, so lets agree to disagree on that.

This just simply isn't true. We were mugged. And I've no doubt but for the Kopite relationship between Stevie and Rafael then the deal wouldn't have happened. No doubt a few hefty commission payments were also involved. It absolutely stinks.

This just simply isn't true. We were mugged. And I've no doubt but for the Kopite relationship between Stevie and Rafael then the deal wouldn't have happened. No doubt a few hefty commission payments were also involved. It absolutely stinks.
Except he was a long term target of ours as Brands has stated. It wasn’t some shady deal between Benitez and Gerrard.

And still he prattles on...

You're the one making things up out of thin air!

Except he was a long term target of ours as Brands has stated. It wasn’t some shady deal between Benitez and Gerrard.

You don’t do much research into the things you say do you?

Lol. You don't think it was a bit convenient we ended up paying a record price for an inexperienced player that just so happened to be sat between two of Anfield's finest?

I assume you also believe in the tooth fairy and Santa Claus?

Lol. You don't think it was a bit convenient we ended up paying a record price for an inexperienced player that just so happened to be sat between two of Anfield's finest?

Ah so you can respond to me.

Just to reiterate where you have been shown up and refuse to acknowledge.

Coleman wasn’t a good defender when he arrived. So much so he played RM for his first full season with us (2011/12).

You have been asked about your views on how he performed defensively in that Brighton 5:1 win. You have failed repeatedly to reply. Which would indicate it flies in the face of your comment that you would be first to praise him for a good defensive display.

We made several offers in August 21 for Patterson which were rejected. We then went back for him in the January. Brands has stated he was a long term target.

Maybe just give it a rest for tonight. We won and he had a decent display when he came on.

No, you are that blinded by your hatred for the FSW and a desire to be correct that you wont accept the truth that he was considered a good prospect when we signed him.

He was a long term target for us for that reason, but you'd rather cook up some wild conspiracy story that Benitez used him as a way of boxing his mate Gerrard off with a few quid for his transfer kitty DESPITE the fact that Gerrard left Rangers 2 months before we even signed him.

Ah so you can respond to me.

Just to reiterate where you have been shown up and refuse to acknowledge.

Coleman wasn’t a good defender when he arrived. So much so he played RM for his first full season with us (2011/12).

You have been asked about your views on how he performed defensively in that Brighton 5:1 win. You have failed repeatedly to reply. Which would indicate it flies in the face of your comment that you would be first to praise him for a good defensive display.

We made several offers in August 21 for Patterson which were rejected. We then went back for him in the January. Brands has stated he was a long term target.

Maybe just give it a rest for tonight. We won and he had a decent display when he came on.

Of course Coleman barely featured in his early days. I went to every game in those days and we had a settled defence. That wasn't any slight on Seamus.

I know the deal for Patterson was cooked up in August between Gerard and Benitez. No other clubs linked. What a surprise. Dodgy as hell in my book.

No, you are that blinded by your hatred for the FSW and a desire to be correct that you wont accept the truth that he was considered a good prospect when we signed him.

He was a long term target for us for that reason, but you'd rather cook up some wild conspiracy story that Benitez used him as a way of boxing his mate Gerrard off with a few quid for his transfer kitty DESPITE the fact that Gerrard left Rangers 2 months before we even signed him.

Lol. Yes it was all cooked up. The fact dear Stevie G then legged it to Villa before his dodgy deal came to the boil is irrelevant. It was a record fee for someone so patently ill equipped in the face of zero competition from other clubs. No wonder we're left with a dud.

Record price? He went for under £10m and even if his addons are achieved (good news for club) he still wouldn’t be.

Lol. Yes it was all cooked up. The fact dear Stevie G then legged it to Villa before his dodgy deal came to the boil is irrelevant. It was a record fee for someone so patently ill equipped in the face of zero competition from other clubs. No wonder we're left with a dud.
OK Mate

thumbs-up-conspiracy.gif

Of course Coleman barely featured in his early days. I went to every game in those days and we had a settled defence. That wasn't any slight on Seamus.

I know the deal for Patterson was cooked up in August between Gerard and Benitez. No other clubs linked. What a surprise. Dodgy as hell in my book.
Barely featured? Wrong again. His first full season with us (not the season he went on loan), he played 34 games at RM and 3 at RB.

Gerrard wasn’t even manager when rangers sold him. Your argument is ludicrous and blinded by your hatred of him.

No comment about the performance vs Brighton?

He is 21 years old and cost £12 million, you’ve just paid more for Chermiti, Beto, double for Mykolenko. So drop the “he cost us our transfer budget” nonsense.
I guarantee that if you look at the goals conceded by Everton, most, nearly all have came down the left hand side, the side opposite from Patterson. You’re just making it up now.

He cost us 16m didn’t he and mykolenko cost 17m

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back