2024/25 Nathan Patterson

His summer off I presume and returned for pre season

Yeah, I wouldn’t presume where that poster is concerned, he’s an arsecandle with a hard on for Nathan. The absolute whopper has been lauding Ashley Young as well, he has about as much authority and commands as much respect as a ‘do not tumble dry’ label.

Yeah, I wouldn’t presume where that poster is concerned, he’s an arsecandle with a hard on for Nathan. The absolute whopper has been lauding Ashley Young as well, he has about as much authority and commands as much respect as a ‘do not tumble dry’ label.

Oh haha

Overlooked again?

As injured players typically are.

Heard today he was disciplined by the club for returning heavily overweight and he's on a personal training plan to get him back to the level he needs to be at. Fingers crossed he takes it on board cos he's at risk of throwing his career away while we're desperate for a competent right back.

"Heard today"

Scotland. Where they deep fry everything in batter.

Which country are you from?

Keano could slot in at RB once Branners is fit
Keano is our Mr Versatile
Or we could recall Holgy as he is still ours
Or resign Penno
giphy.gif

Just a boring wum. And not a good one, actually admitted to being one.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back