NCAA (US College) Sports

I would call it a collapse in the sense that they had winning chances and found very interesting ways to punt them.

If it were chess, we would 100% call it a collapse.
Fair enough. The second fumble wasn’t entirely their QB’s fault. He got hit from behind as he was winding up to throw. The first one was a complete lack of ball security at a time when there was no need to him to go flying through the air trying to gain a couple extra yards.

Fair enough. The second fumble wasn’t entirely their QB’s fault. He got hit from behind as he was winding up to throw. The first one was a complete lack of ball security at a time when there was no need to him to go flying through the air trying to gain a couple extra yards.
Saw the highlight on the second one. They didn't show the first at halftime of this game.

State win tonight now throws the Atlantic into utter chaos. I can hear their fans salivating a thousand miles away.

There's probably a universe where Syracuse somehow wins that division. Never thought that the ACC Atlantic could even have the possibility of turning into the Big Ten, where teams ruin one another's national title hopes all season over and over.

Of course, if Clemson wins, we might as well anoint them for the playoff now.

Red River with both sides unranked for the first time since 1998. Always a good time to contemplate which side is most embarrassing for them to be ranked behind.

I'm taking Kansas given recent history. Even Kentucky has had seasons. Kansas had one. It's been a long string of abject failure otherwise for a very long time now.

Red River with both sides unranked for the first time since 1998. Always a good time to contemplate which side is most embarrassing for them to be ranked behind.

I'm taking Kansas given recent history. Even Kentucky has had seasons. Kansas had one. It's been a long string of abject failure otherwise for a very long time now.
They’re nearly as bad as Vanderbilt over the past 30 years, which is really saying something.

They’re nearly as bad as Vanderbilt over the past 30 years, which is really saying something.
Even Vanderbilt has had a few decent seasons in the last couple of decades.

Of course, they can both look down on Rice, who spent decades showing what happened if you didn't cheat in the old Southwest Conference.

Texas 49, blOwU 0. First time in my life Texas has shut out Oklahoma in football and it's the worst loss of that sort in OU football history.

Told my son I might get a tattoo. He laughed and said, "Mom will kill you."
Generally I hate them equally, but I am enjoying this loss.

Wheels have come off for my Hogs. We seem to have forgotten how to tackle.

Generally I hate them equally, but I am enjoying this loss.

Wheels have come off for my Hogs. We seem to have forgotten how to tackle.
Is right to enjoy OU losing.

Rooted for you guys against A&M. They are more pissy than usual this year, I'd guess because UT is moving to the SEC. I expect Alabama will humble them a bit tonight.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back