NCAA (US College) Sports

Was going to say nothing interesting happened this week, but LSU scalping Ole Miss tosses the West into complete chaos. The two-loss SEC champion scenario now exists, though it requires some weird results along the way. The East, by contrast, looks like it has an elimination game at Neyland two weeks from now.

The Clemson game was interesting - inconsistent refereeing trumping four turnovers - but the result was expected.
Everton won and Arkansas had a buy week...so a good weekend for me
lol

Was going to say nothing interesting happened this week, but LSU scalping Ole Miss tosses the West into complete chaos. The two-loss SEC champion scenario now exists, though it requires some weird results along the way. The East, by contrast, looks like it has an elimination game at Neyland two weeks from now.

The Clemson game was interesting - inconsistent refereeing trumping four turnovers - but the result was expected.

lol
The UT/UGA game is in Athens, but yes, it’s almost certainly going to decide the East.

Marshawn Lynch just dropped live words that usually get bleeped. I kinda got lucky enough to get to know him. He's a good guy.

I've always been a fan of his since I saw the clip of him driving on the field at cal after the Bills had drafted him. Can I ask how you got to know him?

He draws a mixture if reactions here tbh though allegedly stole like $20 bucks in dave and busters out of a girl's purse which I never believed the story, but also had a hit and run with a girl, some drunk girl Jay walking idk what happened there. People just stand in the streets here its crazy.
Yeah no problem. One of my managers at one point in my career was a childhood friend of his. I promoted her and he just showed up alone the same day I was at her store.

He is a shy guy until he trusts you.

That last sentence totally matches the impression I've got from him and totally get why anyone let alone a celebrity would be like that.

Thanks for sharing

lol
Meanwhile, just a bit up North, this could be possible.
Ff2jvocXEBIyjgP

In what has to be one of the most bizarre scorelines ever from a multi-OT game, Miami beat Virginia today 14-12 in 4 OT’s.
Noticed that one. "So you're saying they were 6-6 through three overtimes, because it's not like Miami won on a safety seventy-five yards out of their own end zone. That is some impressive offensive futility."

But, no, the new rules mean that each team begins going for two at the beginning of the fourth OT.

It isn't even the craziest box score of the day, because the second half of Wake-Louisville happened. That one has to be seen to be believed.

Remember how I said that Everton is Auburn and Auburn is Everton?
More evidence.
They got tired of Gus and did something stupid, now look. UCF (with Gus) only Florida team in the top 25. SMH. WDE, anyway.

Tennessee had similar problems for years, only we were having to fire coaches because they were complete ****. At one point I think we may have actually had three head coaches on the payroll. One guy to actually coach the team, and two guys to go away and NOT coach. It was insane. I don’t know that anyone on this planet is so handsomely compensated relative to their success as failed college football coaches.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back