2023/24 Neal Maupay

Status
Not open for further replies.
We’ve had a 10 point deduction so not sure what point you’re trying to make with this. We were 2 points behind them before that and battered them on their own pitch.

A simple one.

Thomas Frank rates him and will use Maupay, and as you said earlier in the year, he's at a better team than us.

Thomas Frank is a good manager and Hassenhuttl isn’t, so what point are you trying to make here? Also Frank is currently employed by a better team than us and Hassenhuttl is out of a job. Of course we’d all take Thomas Frank, but you may as well have suggested Guardiola.

There should be plenty of interest in a permanent transfer for this misunderstood actual second striker (honestly lads swear on me nan’s grave) that actively wants out of his current club. I look forward to us being able to easily sell him.

Sorry are you trying to twist this into me saying Thomas Frank isn’t a good manager?

If he loves Maupay so much I’m sure he’ll take up the option to buy him permanently.

My whole point was Maupay being so bad at Everton, wasn't as simple as him just being a terrible footballer.

He's not, he just wasn't at all suited - and it was compounded by his confidence being in bits, in part, caused by a pile on from fans.

Thomas Frank thinks he's a useful professional footballer.

You, evidently don't.

I don’t think he’s suited to the role of professional footballer.

My whole point was Maupay being so bad at Everton, wasn't as simple as him just being a terrible footballer.

He's not, he just wasn't at all suited - and it was compounded by his confidence being in bits, in part, caused by a pile on from fans.

Thomas Frank thinks he's a useful professional football.

You, evidently don't.

Again, I’m sure he’ll take him at a knockdown price then. As will loads of other managers. Should be an easy sale.

Sorry are you trying to twist this into me saying Thomas Frank isn’t a good manager?

If he loves Maupay so much I’m sure he’ll take up the option to buy him permanently.
I would like to take this opportunity to call Thomas Frank a below average manager, that wont do a tap in his entire career, this belief that hes some sort of managerial genius is laughable, at best.

I'd like to buy him a pint of Finnish lager. Here you go Neal.
lataus (12).webp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back