2023/24 Neal Maupay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reckon?

In a team that will finish above us, under a manager in Thomas Frank who I'd absolutely love at Everton?

Weird.
It’s not weird at all.

DCL keeps Beto out the Everton team of fit, as he would keep Maupay out if he was still here.

At Brentford, unless they go and sign another forward in January, maupay will get many more minutes as two of their strikers are going to Afcon and the gambling addict will only just be back playing properly (if not sold!)

1 goal in 9 games and talking like you are Ronaldo. No doubt you can be a decent striker at other clubs but you were absolutely abysmal for us and couldn't score for crap which is why you got a hard time. Own it and get on with your life. Not interested in anything you have to say. Just glad i don't have to see you bumbling around the pitch anymore.

Not being able to finish his dinner or chances from 6 yards out or being caught when clean through before unleashing a pea-roller are his highlights here, he did nothing, absolutely nothing and will go down as a terrible buy. When we needed a forward to score goals to save us from relegation, he failed massively. Doucouré saved us.

In a bit Neal.

It’s not weird at all.

DCL keeps Beto out the Everton team of fit, as he would keep Maupay out if he was still here.

At Brentford, unless they go and sign another forward in January, maupay will get many more minutes as two of their strikers are going to Afcon and the gambling addict will only just be back playing properly (if not sold!)

If he was as crap as people are saying - it would be weird that a highly rated manager is involving a player in a team that are - by that members own words, better than us.

25 goals in 43 at Brentford
10 goals in 37 at Brighton
8 goals in 33 at Brighton
8 goals in 32 at Brighton
1 goals in 27 at Everton
1 goals in 6 at Brentford.

Time will tell that Everton setting him up for failure was the issue for Maupay, yes.

tbf Danny his record would be quite similar to his stats at Brighton of he hadn't of missed some sitters

rs at home from 6 yards
Missed 2 great chances against Fulham home last season
Missed 2 great chances against Fulham home this season
There was another game (cant think off the top of of my head) at home he Missed a couple of gilt edged chances.

Not even half chances, gilt edged chances the above were.
That gets him to about 6 goals in 27 so I'd say he's been an absolute failure to be walking away with 1 in 27.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back