2023/24 Neal Maupay

It was easy to pick him out yesterday for the chances he missed, yes he put himself in the right position but ultimately he should have done better. That however dose not warrant the sort of abuse and hatred that is all to common now on social media.

It is embarrassing to have the club associated with that bbc article highlighting the abuse directed towards the player.

I hope whoever is responsible are identified and punished. Unacceptable.
I mean to be fair its probably LFC fans giving him the abuse to taint our image further

One of the main stories on bbc sport.
I've never bought into the media has an agenda against Everton nonsense but... anyway, great start to the season . All,optimism destroyed with 18 hours of the first game kicking off.
Every single player across the country will get abuse after a loss. Sadly it comes with the turf of being a professional footballer.

Just the latest example of the club stirring the pot against the fans in the media.

One of the main stories on bbc sport.
I've never bought into the media has an agenda against Everton nonsense but... anyway, great start to the season . All,optimism destroyed with 18 hours of the first game kicking off.

This happens up and down the country, but it's big news when it comes to us. We just have to be cleaner than clean to make sure we don't end up in the nationals as once again a few days from the end of a window we make it harder for ourselves giving out the impression we are some kind of Millwall.

The board make it hard enough as it is without us needing to put the boot in.