2024/25 Neal Maupay

Totally disagree with most on here and applaud the fans at the train station.

They spent time and money to travel to two games where weve conceded 7 and scored 0.

The manager is digging at the fanbase, Maupay has digged at the fanbase.

Win a game of football ffs.
Doesn’t help us though does it, just makes us look like even more of a basket case “club in crisis”

Totally disagree with most on here and applaud the fans at the train station.

They spent time and money to travel to two games where weve conceded 7 and scored 0.

The manager is digging at the fanbase, Maupay has digged at the fanbase.

Win a game of football ffs.

So you'd go to the train station just give the team/player grief...then get upset if they have a dig back?

It's what proper fans do I guess.

Doesn’t help us though does it, just makes us look like even more of a basket case “club in crisis”
Well, we are a club in crisis. We have been for the past three years. Before that we were just a nothing club but still too good to be dragged into a relegation battle.

Now we go into a new season expecting it to be the year it finally happens. You can't keep circling the drain every year, eventually you'll go down unless you make the required changes.

What has Everton done to avoid being in the same situation this year? Bought a new centre back and two players (Ndiaye and Lindstrom) whose best positions we don't even know and the manager doesn't trust to start them when other clubs put their faith in new signings despite them having not played in the division before - it's hardly like they need to prove all that much given they'd likely be replacing Doucoure and Harrison in the side.

Anyway, Maupay, little bell. Hopefully Dyche realises that he cannot be a part of the club any longer, and if he's not sold then he's not to be included in any further squads.

So you'd go to the train station just give the team/player grief...then get upset if they have a dig back?

If I was part of a team that had started the season the way this one has, I'd get my head down and not say a word. Especially if I was a striker whose record is among the worst in the club's entire history.

Our away support is very good and always there in numbers, but there are more than a few bad bells that go.

It’s the same with our loveable neighbours. Unfortunately it’s a reflection on society, but that ant Euston plays into the hands of no marks like Maupay.

I hope he’s gone by the end of the window as much as he does.

They didn’t go to the train station to give them abuse, trains delayed and had to see them walk on to one as soon they turned up after that result.

If I saw Muapay or Holgate after being stuck in Euston, the worst major station in the UK, I’d probably do worse.

Especially Maupay the little fart.

The same proper fans Everton FC this manager and others captains vice captains have asked the very best of us to create a special atmosphere to get them going and across the line to avoid relegation for a number of seasons now...

The point about how much Maupay earns per week is valid even if it was expressed amidst many swear words. Fair criticism but wrong time and place and not words I'd use. Shouting at Pickford and in front of the new lads as well?

I am not a physio or a coach but he just isn't built to be a top-flight number 9. He also sits too deep. Is it Maupay's fault or is it Everton for signing him?

"Men who are trying their best"... mate if that's their best may as well relegate us now

They didn’t go to the train station to give them abuse, trains delayed and had to see them walk on to one as soon they turned up after that result.

If I saw Muapay or Holgate after being stuck in Euston, the worst major station in the UK, I’d probably do worse.

Especially Maupay the little fart.

Would this make you feel better?

And I'm sure the penny would drop for Holgate and Maupay because you gave them grief

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.