Negredo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Booked today off work as the wife wants me to decorate the lounge! She was surprised when I was so quick to agree, little does she know its transfer deadline day!

Looking forward to watching the fun and games unfold and we will see what tonight brings in regards to signings, would love a forward and GK as I think we have cover elsewhere but WTF do I know, I am going to sit back (paint) and enjoy the ride!

Have a good day fellow blues and I look forward to the banter on her later when we get Negredo or instead get Stuart Barlow.

Booked today off work as the wife wants me to decorate the lounge! She was surprised when I was so quick to agree, little does she know its transfer deadline day!

Looking forward to watching the fun and games unfold and we will see what tonight brings in regards to signings, would love a forward and GK as I think we have cover elsewhere but WTF do I know, I am going to sit back (paint) and enjoy the ride!

Have a good day fellow blues and I look forward to the banter on her later when we get Negredo or instead get Stuart Barlow.

The anti-climax around here come midnight will be titanic.

stayed awake all night lookin nearly every second .. nothing.

best thing now get a kip wake up @ 8 ish so theres not long left

cant cope with this all day coyb !!! get it sorted anyone deecent
for deecent money + ill be made up

Well from what I heard - talks were opened up with Sevilla's chairman yesterday afternoon.

It's a serious offer being made, Sevilla got massive money shortages and they're looking to offload a few players to balance the books a bit.

I would imagine that it'll be a transfer worth around €7m.

If this were true, you'd think there'd be at least a sniff of it in the Spanish press.
Not found anything (more than happy to be proven wrong!)...

Yeah need to see what that Balague bloke is saying, he might be a biff but he is more in the know than our press about Spain.

Maybe I'm the only one but....

I don't fancy getting this guy in. Yes sure looks like he has some talent but looks slower than a bus, will cost big money, is 27 which is prime age but dead money and I don't think it's nailed on he would suit the prem.

We also don't often look to play 4-4-2 and him and jelavic are simlar.

I'm prob total wrong and have very ltd knowledge of this guy but just not for me.

Oh and I think we're desperate for a player who can play off the wings and upfront (another mirallas) if you like, that is of more need IMO if we're gonna blow some cash

Maybe I'm the only one but....

I don't fancy getting this guy in. Yes sure looks like he has some talent but looks slower than a bus, will cost big money, is 27 which is prime age but dead money and I don't think it's nailed on he would suit the prem.

We also don't often look to play 4-4-2 and him and jelavic are simlar.

I'm prob total wrong and have very ltd knowledge of this guy but just not for me.

I'm pretty much the same, I just have a little doubt in my mind about him, Don't know why.

What a signing this would be! I´ve been living in spain since september and seen a lot of him on tv, he´s quality, great finisher and powerful, no sign of it in marca, i bought it today to check

Status
Not open for further replies.