New Everton Crest Confirmed

Will the new badge make you buy more of the Everton merchandise?

• Yes, I will buy more merchandise with this cool new badge.

Votes: 18 3.7%
  • No, I won't change how much I buy of the Everton merchandise because of the badge.

Votes: 67 13.6%
  • No, I will buy much less from the Everton store with this godawful load of ****e for a crest.

Votes: 368 74.8%
  • no tears, only cheese toasties now

Votes: 39 7.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back of the net

It's amazing it got this far, glad they listened though, fair play....They really had to though

tumblr_m56p3eGLd11rvzyvqo1_400.gif

It will always be remembered as 'haha remember that **** badge we had that season?'. But i bet you once people see Martinez's new Spanish striker kissing it alot will just say 'ahh leave it, its not that bad'

Think about it though, in 40 years time, a kit with one of those badges on (Or even signed as well) would sell for **** tons as the 'badge that didnt last' or the 'load of sh*t badge'.

They're changing it next year because they know by then, HSD will be in town, and I'll be a proper design student ;)

One day, when we're owned by Roman Abramovich's great grandchild, we shall look back at this thread on our Windows 80 computers and laugh our proverbial tits off.

So lets get this right.

They, the RS pair of Elstone and Tyrell, have put the blame on the self appointed (by the club) forum and are to replace them with another self appointed (by the club) forum.

All this will go on WHILE the RS pair of Elstone and Tyrell stay in their jobs.

Last edited:
The club will lose tens of thousands in merchandise sales this has been an almighty costly mistake by the board. One in a long line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back