New Everton Crest Confirmed

Will the new badge make you buy more of the Everton merchandise?

• Yes, I will buy more merchandise with this cool new badge.

Votes: 18 3.7%
  • No, I won't change how much I buy of the Everton merchandise because of the badge.

Votes: 67 13.6%
  • No, I will buy much less from the Everton store with this godawful load of ****e for a crest.

Votes: 368 74.8%
  • no tears, only cheese toasties now

Votes: 39 7.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
How can people say we did it? For this whole season we are a mockery. We are going to lose potentially millions on merchandising. We are currently a very very respectable club and in this cartoon like joke we are going to lose a lot of dignity and respect.

I dont see a victory at all. We need to use it for a whole season? less than 1% of our fans liked it? surely it makes more financial sense to scrap it now and make merchandise that will sell and get rid of the already made merchandise and recycle it or something.

Furthermore they clearly need to go. The commercial market is such a massive factor in building a football club these days and to make such a shambles of something so easy just goes to show the type of people who are operating our football club.

Considering how much money they'll have already put into it, I really don't think just scrapping it now would have been a good idea at all. But, each to their own, of course :)

Considering how much money they'll have already put into it, I really don't think just scrapping it now would have been a good idea at all. But, each to their own, of course :)

will you be buying any of the merchandise though helen? most people i know wont. so why make something that noones going to buy lol x

its a crap badge , they made a huge mistake , they have apologized and will change it next year.
we shall jut have to except the thing , stop moaning and get on with it now.
if i was chairman i a.would have ensured such a travesty never would have happened in the first place and b. would certainly sack a few people for such a bad balls up.

its a crap badge , they made a huge mistake , they have apologized and will change it next year.
we shall jut have to except the thing , stop moaning and get on with it now.
if i was chairman i a.would have ensured such a travesty never would have happened in the first place and b. would certainly sack a few people for such a bad balls up.

but this is my point. if the people in charge of our club are making such huge mistakes how can we trust the club to move forward. I mean anyone can see the badge is ****e. How can the people in charge not see it.

They literally did have to, that's what I'm saying - literally no other option. The threat of a 90%+ drop in merchandise sales and the national press coverage means the Kitbag/Nike would have been on the blower pretty much instantly.

Basically, they've had the arrogance to release this thinking the plebs would take it on the chin, saw their arse for their elbow at the response, realised that every person in the EFC marketing process could lose their jobs if this bore fruit and the obvious final answer has arrived now.
I think they should - heads should roll for this.

Dave Biggar and Robert Elstone last Sunday:

35nksf.jpg

If kenwright had balls he should sack elstone for this. He's lied to his boss about consulting fans then openly admitted it.
The man's a joke but luckily for him our chairman's an even bigger joke.

If its an opinion they want just request all the major club sites to make a posting in the clubs own words on each site , proper market research to test the reaction. Such an idea is not rocket science but a positive way to openly test fans reaction in what we call 'the peoples club'. This embarrassment is worsened when we fans find out that it was designed by a red,insult to injury without doubt. This entire exercise wouldn't be tolerated on the Apprentice, Sugar would say 'you're fired and so should the doom brains who came up with this piece of crap

will you be buying any of the merchandise though helen? most people i know wont. so why make something that noones going to buy lol x

I'll have to wait and see what it looks like, never know, might look nice, I can't say for certain :)

Just think for a moment what would happen if we should win a cup next year.
Will there be a clammer to keep it as a good luck charm!
One half of me hopes we win something the other half hopes we don't with a new badge.....Mmmmm I wonder???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back