New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Basically, the only people who know anything about what is going on with the Everton Managers job are Everton and everyone else should just be ignored because they get it wrong about practically everything. At this point it could literally be anyone who gets the job. Might even end up being Fonseca or Galtier for all we know. Would definitely be a lot more support if it was one of them. Just have to wait and see how it transpires. Nothing is ever easy or quick with Everton appointments.
They don’t help themselves, they never come out and say anything, they could easily have said something along the lines of Benitez is not and never will be considered. Instead they don’t and just let the whole thing boil over

He is like the less loser-y version of Moyes. Sticks around for a while, finds a good bargain, improves the team over time.

Wins stuff too though.
I just feel we need to rebuild this squad and team with younger players and he’s the man to do it. While playing decent football

I would take Martinez back if he became available after the Euros. He has probably gained in experience since he was with us. Some might be upset, but not as many as those who are at the prospect of RB coming here. My son visited today and made it plain what he thinks about taking on the Spanish fella.
Can't deny it would be a breath of fresh air having a manager back who is actually passionate about the club after the likes of Koeman, Silva and Ancelotti. How he handles himself off the pitch and represents the club is second to none.

Martinez is terrible. Can’t organize a defence.
Bought niasse, Alcaraz, kone and mcgeady.

we were thumped all over the place and he’s trot out the same delusional evaluation ‘phenomenal’

hopeless let him please go to spurs

It's the ex bird syndrome.

She was fit but an absolute nightmare. Can't find anyone better...let's try and go back to her knowing it was horrible

Attachments

• 163B5651-CBB0-4567-BD2C-C0764DAB8B55.webp
    163B5651-CBB0-4567-BD2C-C0764DAB8B55.webp
    10.3 KB · Views: 45

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back