New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Utterly baffled how people can forgive Benitez for calling the 9 times league champions, 4th most successful club in England founding members of the football league a SMALL CLUB while managing our local rivals. Which he never apologised for just took another dig calling us a small team… same thing

You seriously need to give you heads a wobble
I guarantee every Everton fan doesn’t want Rafael. But if the choice is Howe or Nuno. Them it becames a different discussion.

I think all 3 would be gone in 2years. And I think a few more would also be gone too. We’re are in the middle of process that I can’t see the next manger changing. We need the dross and high wages of the books and hopefully we need brands to start taking control of the football side before we move on.

As for the 3 names I mentioned, I would have Rafael over the other 2, I just think we would be a better team/squad 2 years down the line with him.

yes I see the point you are making. Fair enough, but we will have to agree to disagree. My view is that if we play winning football this 'angry mob' will vanish to shrinking size.

Well yeah, hopefully. Would take a lot of things falling into place for that to happen though.

Not strictly true. Many of their fans were asking for Rafael after Lampard left. I wouldn't say they like him,but they certainly respect the quiet work he did there.

When I lived down in the South - East I knew a few Chelsea fans and their hatred of him is on par with our hatred for him. They used to say that there was a minority who didn't mind him being their manager but that it was only a tiny minority.

Thing is fellas I just don't see how a Favre or Galtier works with our current squad. I don't believe that the funds are there for a rebuild while we have useless players on fat contracts. If I knew there was rebuild money I'd be all over them. But wanting them to build attacking intense sides with our slugs seems like mission impossible to me

Thing is fellas I just don't see how a Favre or Galtier works with our current squad. I don't believe that the funds are there for a rebuild while we have useless players on fat contracts. If I knew there was rebuild money I'd be all over them. But wanting them to build attacking intense sides with our slugs seems like mission impossible to me
Galtier didn't have much money at St Etienne or Lille either to be fair.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back