New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thing is fellas I just don't see how a Favre or Galtier works with our current squad. I don't believe that the funds are there for a rebuild while we have useless players on fat contracts. If I knew there was rebuild money I'd be all over them. But wanting them to build attacking intense sides with our slugs seems like mission impossible to me
And any half decent manager would know it too. Catch 22

Thing is fellas I just don't see how a Favre or Galtier works with our current squad. I don't believe that the funds are there for a rebuild while we have useless players on fat contracts. If I knew there was rebuild money I'd be all over them. But wanting them to build attacking intense sides with our slugs seems like mission impossible to me
Galtier done it his entire career, rebuilt teams, sold the better players rebuilt again. I think he the perfect candidate but as usual Everton have Internet like North Korea where only managers who managed in the PL can be seen.

Basically, the only people who know anything about what is going on with the Everton Managers job are Everton and everyone else should just be ignored because they get it wrong about practically everything. At this point it could literally be anyone who gets the job. Might even end up being Fonseca or Galtier for all we know. Would definitely be a lot more support if it was one of them. Just have to wait and see how it transpires. Nothing is ever easy or quick with Everton appointments.

Galtier done it his entire career, rebuilt teams, sold the better players rebuilt again. I think he the perfect candidate but as usual Everton have Internet like North Korea where only managers who managed in the PL can be seen.

He is like the less loser-y version of Moyes. Sticks around for a while, finds a good bargain, improves the team over time.

Wins stuff too though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back