Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Conte would go to Spurs he go to Everton. Spurs arnt any better then us, about to sell their best player and won’t spend money.
Only really difference is they are in London

Jamie ohara think we should get Howe and Spurs should get Potter
2 presenters on talksport last week said,
Everton is the better job at this moment. Was shocked to hear, as Spurs are a proper media darling club. But I agree With them

If Conte would go to Spurs he go to Everton. Spurs arnt any better then us, about to sell their best player and won’t spend money.
Only really difference is they are in London

Jamie ohara think we should get Howe and Spurs should get Potter
I genuinely think Potter would do really well at Spurs. Don't think he'd be that great here. We seriously need someone like Galtier or Kovac. Benitez and Nuno REALLY aren't that.

There ya go - Close Thread !!

IMG_20210620_144040.webp

I have come to the conclusion, having read most of the wild guesses and suggestions for which high profile manager we should invite, that the real answer is to admit we are not even close to being a great side, our squad is poor in quality and the job demands the attention of a youngish and enthusiastic manager with something to prove. Only Potter, Lampard, Arteta and Howe come to mind as young and enthusiastic, so maybe offer the job to one of them and have the patience to wait 3 years before we reap the benefits. Having said that, I do not see why some of them would want to jump into the Everton snake pit where some deluded people reckon we should be in the Champions League next season or the season after, or else.

I have come to the conclusion, having read most of the wild guesses and suggestions for which high profile manager we should invite, that the real answer is to admit we are not even close to being a great side, our squad is poor in quality and the job demands the attention of a youngish and enthusiastic manager with something to prove. Only Potter, Lampard, Arteta and Howe come to mind as young and enthusiastic, so maybe offer the job to one of them and have the patience to wait 3 years before we reap the benefits. Having said that, I do not see why some of them would want to jump into the Everton snake pit where some deluded people reckon we should be in the Champions League next season or the season after, or else.

…being on £1m every few months helps.

Listened to the Duncan Castles podcast this morning (I know he chats wham) but on Fonseca he said he'd agreed to wages of €2 mil, we must be looking at him rather than paying Nuno and his 7 backroom staff Purely from a financial point of view.

Christ, young and enthusiastic is the criteria now. So basically you want a puppy to be the manager!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back