Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are we really attractive though anyone looking at any job where they have had 5 managers in 5 years and haven’t moved forward.
Attractive by wages yes and the premier league yes but i would say we’re in level 2 for attracting the best managers and you may site CA as a different argument but I think that may have been a one off and we saw how that ended but maybe I’ll be suprised
I look at it from a different perspective. The right/best managers are extremely confident in their abilities. It would be a bit of an incentive to better Carlo Ancelotti.. and with the financial package and resources available.. anyone who backed themselves should fancy it.

It is a top job and the more I think about it the more confident I am of a nice surprise. Rafael and Nuno would have been done last week if we wanted them.. there’s more afoot..

8D32D2ED-7446-40B7-8B75-A2FE4479B915.webp

…bit of support for Potter from this morning but no clues here.

Sit back and watch us appoint Benitez and just have a moan on a forum or get off your arse and show the club your real feelings ?
I’m right behind them.

Nice Everton can Koff.
I want nasty Everton, setting fire to Wimbledon’s team bus before a crucial game etc.

The charity does the nice stuff, our fans can show their feelings however they want in my opinion.
Probably wouldn't go quite this far but, the sentiment is absolutely admirable ;)

Fonseca would be no better than Nuno. Finished 7th with Roma and only success has been in Ukraine. Actually, he'd arguably be a worse appointment than Nuno.
That’s the issue we find ourselves in every manager put forward seems to have 1 good thing going for him but we find 2-3 things that people think should go against him, 1 season of success in front of 5 years of relegating or 14th place finishes in a Micky mouse league having outspent us on the way

If Conte would go to Spurs he go to Everton. Spurs arnt any better then us, about to sell their best player and won’t spend money.
Only really difference is they are in London

Jamie ohara think we should get Howe and Spurs should get Potter

Conte would never come to Everton in the state we are in - he wants a team that plays in the champion league and wants a team where he can add some players and have a go at the title (the following season). Spurs each year are in europe, they have done well in the champions league when they play in it. We cannot even get a place in the europa league never mind the champion league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back