New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sky know nothing but if its Nuno then I'll back him but dont think it will work out unless he's given a decent budget to work with.

Not sure if its 352 or 343 he played often at Wolves but this season he has mixed it up more often.

If he signs then go get Dendoncker decent CM him.
Go back to your old club and sign some average players. Might as well bring Martinez or Koeman back.

Sky know nothing but if its Nuno then I'll back him but dont think it will work out unless he's given a decent budget to work with.

Not sure if its 352 or 343 he played often at Wolves but this season he has mixed it up more often.

If he signs then go get Dendoncker decent CM him.

Dendoncker is utter guff lad, even Wolves fans dont want him.

True,although he did brilliantly at Braga and totally dominated at Sporting.

If youre going for a young manager then his record is exceptional.

The Sporting owner felt that too paying €10mil to buy out his braga contract (an enormous fee in Portugal) and hes repaid him.

The team has been totally changed tactically and the players are suddenly being valued at enormous sums.

He could have a huge impact...though id go for Gallardo.

That young fella would be eaten alive by the arl fella's in the Park End.

Gallardo maybe but big jump up from the farmer league he's currently operating in to the NFL of football.

Moshiri is going to go with a safe bet over a big name I think, if he gets a big name manager they will just do an Ancelotti when a better job comes along. Nuno and Moyes more likely to buy into a long term “project”.

My gut says Nuno will get it. Meh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back