New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
To be honest, I'd take Nuno. Wolves were poor this season, but losing Jota was compounded by injuries to Jimenez, Neto and Podence.

I don't want Lampard. His Chelsea team constantly folded in the face of adversity, and he doesn't have a clue how to set-up a defence.

To be honest, I'd take Nuno. Wolves were poor this season, but losing Jota was compounded by injuries to Jimenez, Neto and Podence.

I don't want Lampard. His Chelsea team constantly folded in the face of adversity, and he doesn't have a clue how to set-up a defence.

Lost Doherty as well

I haven't got anyone who I think 'oh yeah definitely '

Whilst wolves played some good stuff with Nuno, like others have said, it was all a very dodgy situation with Mendes pretty much on the payroll putting all his players on the books - We'd get relegated to the conference if that happened to us.

I guess if Bobby brown shoes has learnt to defend in the past few years it might work

Has big dunc learnt enough from everyone he's worked with to be the main man? In the old days promoting from within was the done thing, but not sure about this?

Rafael has had his day, and is just another 1 year project then he'll be off somewhere

I guess Brands will be key, it will have to be someone who works with him

Based on what?

Brands would surely walk if it wasn't his decision.

Sure, the board will have an opinion - but it's Brands' call.
based on Marco Silva and Carlo Ancelotti. Then letting managers have say in transfers. All I am saying is let Brands have the control he needs to do his job and let Moshiri sit back and hope his DoF is competent.

I haven't got anyone who I think 'oh yeah definitely '

Whilst wolves played some good stuff with Nuno, like others have said, it was all a very dodgy situation with Mendes pretty much on the payroll putting all his players on the books - We'd get relegated to the conference if that happened to us.

I guess if Bobby brown shoes has learnt to defend in the past few years it might work

Has big dunc learnt enough from everyone he's worked with to be the main man? In the old days promoting from within was the done thing, but not sure about this?

Rafael has had his day, and is just another 1 year project then he'll be off somewhere

I guess Brands will be key, it will have to be someone who works with him
When?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back