New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sky know nothing but if its Nuno then I'll back him but dont think it will work out unless he's given a decent budget to work with.

Not sure if its 352 or 343 he played often at Wolves but this season he has mixed it up more often.

If he signs then go get Dendoncker decent CM him.

Yep - seen some stats on this this morning. Show very clearly that they're a good side defensively, and if they had a genuinely good striker they'd be way higher up the league.

I know people sniff at xG - but based on xG for and against, Brighton should be 5th this season - not 16th.
They don't take their chances at all well.

Not saying he's the answer - but I think he merits a closer look.

For those interested - stats for xG don't support Howe - but do support Nuno.
But Potter is the xG Prince
Yeah for me Nuno and Potter are the preferred options as they have the Premiership experience. I’m not convinced by Howe at all.

I've said many, many, times that top 4 as an expectation should be miles off anyone's radar. We're years away from that level. European qualification is a totally different thing. Finishing 7th out of 20 with the budget we have really shouldn't be asking too much.

You think Ancelotti was the answer, I think he was a big part of the problem. We'll just have to see how it goes I suppose, but the new manager has to do very little to be an improvement in my eyes.

I get that. I'm not dismissing your point either.

I just feel it needs a huge overhaul to even attempt anything

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back