New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
As bad as it finished for Mourinho as Spurs, in a cup final and fighting for Europe Jose has an overall win percentage of 60%. Scoring 625 and conceding 305, he is the next best out there IMO.

Yes he has gone to Roma (Or has he yet?), I`m sure they`d be open to a bit of compo to release him......
He'd flush the club down the toilet after a season or two... and that's if it went well.

NES would be the cheap, easy option.

3 at the back incoming and all portugese players. Virgina to be number 1 and Gomes running our midfield. Rather Eddie Howe TBF! AND there is another 20 managers I`d have before him.....

CF0C0F6F-AD87-4011-96B9-7D0C77F575C4.webp

It’s gonna take at least another 2/3 years now for us to get into that top 8 let alone top 4.

As you pointed out yesterday any new manager coming in now will want to keep his players and get a feel for how the play and what they’re made of, we already know.... it’s going to be grim seeing likes of Gomes, Iwobi, Sigurdsson, Delph. Holgate & Davies getting minutes again, can’t wait for the new manager to be scrutinised for not being able to make them close down and press like the top manager Bielsa does with Leeds.

Exactly.

We should expect nothing apart from an identity being built.

Bringing in a manager for a quest to the top 4 right now is just doomed before it even begins

Another problem with Nuno is that I just cant see him connecting with the fans/club imo seems very bland.

Recipe for disaster imo especially considering he plays defensive football with 3 at the back against most if not all teams home and away.

If he does sign then surely Brands needs booting as its clearly not his decision and if it is then its a lazy one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back