New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rangnick seems perfect for a project/building. The foundations he layed down at Leipzig made them into the team they are today and is experienced. Definetly someone I would want on a long-term project.

Always thought he was more of a DOF? I get the feeling we’ll be looking for another Silva type appointment, someone to just focus on the coaching while Brands does all the recruiting.

Super NES doesn’t really excite me to be honest

Sean Dyche’s 4-4-2 smashed his wolves side to pieces

I don’t think he’d relegate us like Howe potentially would, but I doubt he’d succeed here either

Conte is a short term fix and we’ll have even more aging players on the books by the time his reign ends in 18-24 months

Despite that, he’s probably the pick of the bunch

I think Loew would be a genuinely exciting hire, and if the DoF model is as great as the fans of it say then he can just focus on the coaching whilst Brands handles the rest, so his long stint in international management shouldn’t make it too difficult for him to adapt

This is gonna set us back another 2/3 years. Tired of all these managerial changes now. Is it asking too much for us to just get it right for once? Just hurry up and let’s get Steve McLaren in, get it over and done with.

Don’t want that Nuno fella, not impressed in all honesty and the worst thing is I can’t get enthusiastic about any other names either which makes it more frustrating. Im in a bit of rut about Everton at the moment

Conte is a pipe dream plus another one of those managers who when presented with an offer from a bigger club will jump ships in an instant ala Carlo.

This is gonna set us back another 2/3 years. Tired of all these managerial changes now. Is it asking too much for us to just get it right for once? Just hurry up and let’s get Steve McLaren in, get it over and done with.
We were set back 2/3 years when Carlo decided instead of developing a team he'd just sit back and try to nick 1-0s off of corners. His leaving actually speeds up the process as long as we make the right hire now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back