New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

My main overriding feeling is that none of us have a clue who the next boss should be because the club has so many problems that there's probably no one in world football equipped to fix them all.

I'm expecting a rough season so I think we need to support whoever it is. There is absolutely no standout candidate who would be interested in us, and even some of the elite managers would struggle here, or not suit us because we desperately need a long term appointment.

I want us to be bold and try Gallardo but if that isn’t possible we need to be realistic. We need a manager who gets what we want - pride, passion, commitment and aggression. I hate to say it but David Moyes ticks most of those boxes and he’s proved at West Ham that he can get them playing decent football with a bit of guts about them. He is better than nuno, Eddie, dyche etc but will never be fashionable. IMO, we have the players that he would do really well with.. strong defenders, big midfielder in Doucs (who he’d get further up the pitch) and he’d have money to spend. I’m gutted that Carlo has gone but for me we go big reset with Gallardo or Rangnick or we go sensible with Moyes (who will be everything the also rans in that list are).

*edit.. if he came he’d deffo sign Jesse Lingz wouldn’t he. FFS Everton

Do you have a poster of loew on your wall? You seem to be a major yet rare advocate of his. Personally believe he's been involved in international football way too long and then to step into the mire that is everton would be too daunting for him.

The style of play his German side exhibited in their pomp is how i’ve always wanted Everton to play

Been a fan for over a decade

OOnb.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back