New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
How long do you think we realistically have to wait to get a new manager in ?
If reports are correct and Carlo was in Madrid on Friday , it took Real Madrid 5 days to get their man in with all the annoyances it takes to poach someone already in employment .
Do you think we can get someone in by the week's end so they can play for the transfer window ?
Apparently Carlo daughter said good bye to her friends at the gym 2 weeks ago. Carlo royally did us over

Welcome back to Everton Football Club Mr. Sexy Marco Silva!

giphy.gif

based on Marco Silva and Carlo Ancelotti. Then letting managers have say in transfers. All I am saying is let Brands have the control he needs to do his job and let Moshiri sit back and hope his DoF is competent.

Marco Silva was before Brands (really). Was boxed off long before Brands was here. Allardyce, (Steve Walsh's pick) was a interim while we waited for Silva.

Ancelotti - sure, he's a bit hollywood/ticks the Moshiri box but there's nothing whatsoever to suggest that wasn't Brands.

I keep sharing quotes with regards to Brands, so won't again - but he's on the board responsible for entire football strategy. No manager comes in without Brands wanting it.

disrespectful and completly wrong, argentinas league is super competitive AND gallardos biggest achievements come from the libertadores cup or sudamericana cup , he would be an excellent coach on any team

It may be competitive mate but its a farmer league.

Managing River Plate is childs play compared to a club like Everton competing against some of the biggest and wealthiest clubs in world football.

Marco Silva was before Brands. Was boxed off long before Brands was here. Allardyce, (Steve Walsh's pick) was a interim while we waited for Silva.

Ancelotti - sure, he's a bit hollywood/ticks the Moshiri box but there's nothing whatsoever to suggest that wasn't Brands.

I keep sharing quotes with regards to Brands, so won't again - but he's on the board responsible for entire football strategy. No manager comes in without Brands wanting it.
This is in theory true, but I just can't see Brands based on previous quotes just deciding he wants Ancelotti and then James and Allan. Maybe I'm wrong but I do think it is worth questioning in this case.

Marco Silva was before Brands. Was boxed off long before Brands was here. Allardyce, (Steve Walsh's pick) was a interim while we waited for Silva.

I certainly hope you are right. We or they all need to be pulling in the same direction now.

You think winning everything possible in South America is "farmers league" level?

Gallardo is idolised by fans and players alike. The bloke is a mastermind elite tactician and motivator.

The Sporting manager would be a great second option.
Amorim the sporting manager maybe to early for us but has certainly done well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back