New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
oh it will.

It was pretty bad for the majority of last season and the results didn't even back it up with a 10th place finish. If Ancelotti thought he could improve upon that quickly, he'd have stuck around.

Honestly, whoever we get in hasn't got a mammoth task to make us better.

It was pretty bad for the majority of last season and the results didn't even back it up with a 10th place finish. If Ancelotti thought he could improve upon that quickly, he'd have stuck around.

Honestly, whoever we get in hasn't got a mammoth task to make us better.

hasnt? Well a major player over haul is needed so I disagree mate , Carlo would of atleast attracted star names this scruff will just attract people who don’t shave

I mean I wanna cry it’s so bad

it makes me feel sick seriously. I’ve finally succumbed to the fact Everton will do nothing ever in my life time and that’s that
You know what it's sad mate especially when the other fella jibbed us off ,with you there feel like nothing good is gonna happen the rest of my lifetime sad, praying for a miracle :(

You know what it's sad mate especially when the other fella jibbed us off ,with you there feel like nothing good is gonna happen the rest of my lifetime sad, praying for a miracle :(

mate I was really positive and things I’m not anymore it’s literally wiped me now.

i could be a f n ghost and still woudnt be able to see us win f all

mate I was really positive and things I’m not anymore it’s literally wiped me now.

i could be a f n ghost and still woudnt be able to see us win f all
With you there matty it's depressing mate ,only positive is the stadium when that happens is anyone's guess, the only thing I cling on to

With you there matty it's depressing mate ,only positive is the stadium when that happens is anyone's guess, the only thing I cling on to

I mean it will help with the football/financial
Side of it mate but we’re guna be a no mark team, with only aspirations is to stay in the league and we have that bad Tramps as* no no In the dug out.

this is making me want to drink

Nuno on an 18 month contract.
Then Bobby brown shoes will swan in when the new stadium Is ready fresh off the back of a tournament win with Belgium.

hasnt? Well a major player over haul is needed so I disagree mate , Carlo would of atleast attracted star names this scruff will just attract people who don’t shave

I mean I wanna cry it’s so bad

We've been through far, far worse. Sometimes adversity like this brings out the best in the club. Look at 04/05.

Whoever we get deserves our support, purely on the fact they want to actually be here - unlike our previous manager.

We've been through far, far worse. Sometimes adversity like this brings out the best in the club. Look at 04/05.

Whoever we get deserves our support, purely on the fact they want to actually be here - unlike our previous manager.
Agree sam was the lowest point for me was just terrible. Not saying nuno was my first choice but looks like he is here now, some wolves fans have said some positive views on him lets atleast see who we bring in and what happens next season could surprise you.

Status
Not open for further replies.