New Everton Stadium Discussion

Been told there will be no announcement on the 14th March, been put back on account there are finer details that need to be sorted, before the announcement can be made,
so the fume can now go into overdrive.

Linkage ????
Tweet
Conversation
7h
DiSco‏ @DomingosDsco
@Meisarch I hope you have a thick skin Dan ....your design will not be able to please all of the people all of the time #efc
in reply to @DomingosDsco
danmeis‏ @Meisarch
@DomingosDsco we have been listening...It will be intimate and intimidating and reverent to Goodison's unparalleled history2:33 pm · 11 Mar 2017
91 Retweets
183 Likes
4h
Baz‏ @Barry1878
@Meisarch @DomingosDsco back over the pond? short visit Dan?
4h
ToffeeDoug‏ @ToffeeDoug
@Meisarch @DomingosDsco Hope social media comments have been useful here for you. Sounds like stadium design is close to being finalised?
4h
DiSco‏ @DomingosDsco
@Meisarch music to our ears. Hope you've done us proud - the waiting is killing us! Enjoy the game - 3-0 Lukaku hat trick
4h
Everton Ian‏ @everton_ian75
@Meisarch @DomingosDsco I'm like a kid at Christmas, can't wait to see the designs
4h
Trish1878‏ @Azzurri1878
@Meisarch @wazza1305 @DomingosDsco Tweets like this
4h
ToffeeDoug‏ @ToffeeDoug
@Meisarch @DomingosDsco Sounds like large stands close to the pitch, big 'home end' stand?
4h
DiSco‏ @DomingosDsco
@ToffeeDoug @Meisarch yeah I think Dan gets it. Whether his vision matches ours - we'll soon see
4h
Daz‏ @Toffees1982
@Meisarch @DomingosDsco LOVE this. @Meisarch to be added to EFC history books!!
4h
Trish1878‏ @Azzurri1878
@wazza1305 @Meisarch @DomingosDsco The anticipation is killing me haha, I have high hopes that it will be an iconic new home for the blues!

Tweet
Conversation
7h
DiSco‏ @DomingosDsco
@Meisarch I hope you have a thick skin Dan ....your design will not be able to please all of the people all of the time #efc
in reply to @DomingosDsco
danmeis‏ @Meisarch
@DomingosDsco we have been listening...It will be intimate and intimidating and reverent to Goodison's unparalleled history2:33 pm · 11 Mar 2017
91 Retweets
183 Likes
4h
Baz‏ @Barry1878
@Meisarch @DomingosDsco back over the pond? short visit Dan?
4h
ToffeeDoug‏ @ToffeeDoug
@Meisarch @DomingosDsco Hope social media comments have been useful here for you. Sounds like stadium design is close to being finalised?
4h
DiSco‏ @DomingosDsco
@Meisarch music to our ears. Hope you've done us proud - the waiting is killing us! Enjoy the game - 3-0 Lukaku hat trick
4h
Everton Ian‏ @everton_ian75
@Meisarch @DomingosDsco I'm like a kid at Christmas, can't wait to see the designs
4h
Trish1878‏ @Azzurri1878
@Meisarch @wazza1305 @DomingosDsco Tweets like this
4h
ToffeeDoug‏ @ToffeeDoug
@Meisarch @DomingosDsco Sounds like large stands close to the pitch, big 'home end' stand?
4h
DiSco‏ @DomingosDsco
@ToffeeDoug @Meisarch yeah I think Dan gets it. Whether his vision matches ours - we'll soon see
4h
Daz‏ @Toffees1982
@Meisarch @DomingosDsco LOVE this. @Meisarch to be added to EFC history books!!
4h
Trish1878‏ @Azzurri1878
@wazza1305 @Meisarch @DomingosDsco The anticipation is killing me haha, I have high hopes that it will be an iconic new home for the blues!
Cheers mate :)