New Everton Stadium Discussion

Juve's stadium capacity is 41,507 mate.
tmp_19079-C6tVdBwWYAEvPBz-825038365.jpg

I think in the last accounts we had matchday revenue of ~£18m. For me, the aim of a new stadium has to be to get as many people in it as possible and to raise that revenue significantly.

As a back of a fag packet argument, to get that money from the current stadium requires around £450 in income per seat, per season. Lets say we had a 60,000 stadium, we could get £24m in revenue with just £400 per seat, per season. The revenue from match day pales in comparison to broadcast revenue, so lets get the old girl full every week, even if means tickets are cheaper.

I think in the last accounts we had matchday revenue of ~£18m. For me, the aim of a new stadium has to be to get as many people in it as possible and to raise that revenue significantly.

As a back of a [Poor language removed] packet argument, to get that money from the current stadium requires around £450 in income per seat, per season. Lets say we had a 60,000 stadium, we could get £24m in revenue with just £400 per seat, per season. The revenue from match day pales in comparison to broadcast revenue, so lets get the old girl full every week, even if means tickets are cheaper.
Agreed. Getting them there is the important bit. Giving them options to spend on a variety of choices as a part of the "overall footballing experience on the day" will be far more lucrative than the price of the ticket.