New Everton Stadium Discussion

Maybe not worth stressing about why not Goodison and why BMD. Going by this we all better start saving even those in poor seats like me!

That’s like over 4 x the most expensive season ticket in the EPL so the captains table must be done table to justify a 450% increase in cost

I’m being to think my luxury all inclusive 4 person loge with waiter served drinks and a 3 course fine dining menu is going to be a bit more than £150 per game now.
Might have to go for the equivalent of my usual seat
68F215F9-F8EF-4460-B9D6-234CEAF88772.jpeg

There may well be some upselling occurring.

Chancing their arm to see how many are interested at that price. I expect that to be lowered accordingly when everyone tells them to do one. People at a push might pay 50% more than what they are now but no more.

We've won 3 home games up till now just imagine spending 9k for that much disappointment...

Chancing their arm to see how many are interested at that price. I expect that to be lowered accordingly when everyone tells them to do one. People at a push might pay 50% more than what they are now but no more.

We've won 3 home games up till now just imagine spending 9k for that much disappointment...
It's sick 9k is disgusting, prawn sandwich brigade are about to arrive at our new stadium. corporate slime balls..my niece worked at the other showers corporate section and all the old businessmen were trying to chat the young waitress girls up she said they were horrible... hope this type of spectator doesn't arrive at ours

It's sick 9k is disgusting, prawn sandwich brigade are about to arrive at our new stadium. corporate slime balls..my niece worked at the other showers corporate section and all the old businessmen were trying to chat the young waitress girls up she said they were horrible... hope this type of spectator doesn't arrive at ours
Sadly this is what a new stadium will bring, the place to be seen for a few years.

Not saying that £9k is justified as I have no idea what is actually being offered, but surely there must be an understanding there has to be a big increase in ticket and hospitality costs to fund the stadium ?

Even if the club increased the cost of every standard season ticket to £1000 it would only generate an additional £30m per year. Even if they pumped all of that money into paying off the cost of the stadium it would take decades.

Hospitality is going to have to massively increase in cost.

Not saying that £9k is justified as I have no idea what is actually being offered, but surely there must be an understanding there has to be a big increase in ticket and hospitality costs to fund the stadium ?

Even if the club increased the cost of every standard season ticket to £1000 it would only generate an additional £30m per year. Even if they pumped all of that money into paying off the cost of the stadium it would take decades.

Hospitality is going to have to massively increase in cost.

I think for 9k a season they'd be getting absolute top end service wouldn't they plus allowed a slot in the Everton squad and stuck in the bench most weekends.

I think someone posted another fan from twitter a few weeks back saying they had been called up (think they said they were paying £1,500.00 + in the Main Stand so not sure what lounge that is) and was told similar at the new stadium was 6k.

I think for 9k a season they'd be getting absolute top end service wouldn't they plus allowed a slot in the Everton squad and stuck in the bench most weekends.

I think someone posted another fan from twitter a few weeks back saying they had been called up (think they said they were paying £1,500.00 + in the Main Stand so not sure what lounge that is) and was told similar at the new stadium was 6k.

Arsenal charge £7k-£10k per game for a 10 seater box.

They’re charging £2160 for a pair of dining tickets for our game against them. That’s not private dining just a pair of seats and a meal. The majority of these tickets for other games have already sold out…

£9k for 19 games of dining PL hospitality really isn’t that crazy. Arsenal is more than twice as much.

Arsenal charge £7k-£10k per game for a 10 seater box.

They’re charging £2160 for a pair of dining tickets for our game against them. That’s not private dining just a pair of seats and a meal. The majority of these tickets for other games have already sold out…

£9k for 19 games of dining PL hospitality really isn’t that crazy. Arsenal is more than twice as much.

Everton supporters will not be paying that much for standard hospitality, London prices are irrelevant. Companies have all tightened their belts to be giving those kinds of treats to staff/clients.

Everton supporters will not be paying that much for standard hospitality, London prices are irrelevant. Companies have all tightened their belts to be giving those kinds of treats to staff/clients.

Everton supporters aren’t really the target market. A lot of these tickets would be aimed at corporate clients.

A company I used to work for paid for a box at the emirates and took customers there, for example.

But there will be some wealthy fans who’ll spend that much for sure.

This is also why the club are looking to offer different tiers of season tickets with access to separate bar areas, that’s the kind of hospitality which is aimed at normal fans.